Stahp! GTN prices on Revan reborn gear are insane T_T

Alec_Fortescue

The good news though is that the Theron Shan set seems really cheap. Though I guess that might be bad news since a lot of people will be wearing it.

I don't care about other people wearing it personally. I'm just insanely happy i can actually afford it and Lana's set to boot :p Revan reborn does look kinda cool, but I was kinda expecting something with Revan in its name to sell for an arm and a leg, so...

Kinda sucks that it goes for so much, I personally wouldn't use it but I have a friend that really wants it. Hopefully it goes down over time. Not all of the armor sets do though (Satele's boots and tunic are still reasonably high compared to the rest of the set). I will say, though, that it seems to be going for a lot less than the original Revan set. Not that that's saying much considering the original Revan set goes for an arm and a leg (at least the mask does).

Kinda sucks that it goes for so much, I personally wouldn't use it but I have a friend that really wants it. Hopefully it goes down over time. Not all of the armor sets do though (Satele's boots and tunic are still reasonably high compared to the rest of the set). I will say, though, that it seems to be going for a lot less than the original Revan set. Not that that's saying much considering the original Revan set goes for an arm and a leg (at least the mask does).

worst part of original revan set for me at least is actualy auxiliary pieces. belt, wrists (or was it gloves? ) I'm maxed with first rep, so I can get mask at any time, and chest/legs are usually pretty cheap on GTN. but without those auxiliary pieces, you cannot unlock the set in collections :( oh well

it is funny that the OP is complaining about the HIGH cost while someone else in another thread is complaining about being undercut in GTN..

IF you want the new gear at the beginning you pay more sadly ..

wait a few months maybe and there will possibly be "fire sales" as the stuff won't move anymore and be taking up space.

also there are speculators who buy gear off GTN to sell for more (every game has it) ..

not saying that it isn't annoying but there really is no solution

Just like when the Massive Turrets came out they were only about 1.5-2m each now there about 3-4m, just depends on demand imo doesn't need to be ultra rare to be worth anything like a Walker for 20m sitting for months, and 4-5 turrets sell for 20m right away, yet the walker has an insanely less supply than the turrets do.