Ranken and Krovos

OldVengeance

So with Darth Krovos being on the Dark Council, she looks like she may well become a pivotal figure for the Empire in the coming war with the Republic. I would hope we get to learn more about her, given that initially only appeared briefly.

And one of the questions I had was what exactly was the history she had with Admiral Ranken, because they certainly seemed to have an unusually informal relationship for a Sith and a non Force Sensitive Admiral.

I remember reading a theory, way back when, that they were actually a couple. There obviously wasn't much to go on from Kuat Drive Yards, but I remember thinking that it seemed very plausible.

More recently, she mentioning knowing Ranken's family, so clearly they do have a very personal relationship. Although, if Ranken is dead, she comes across as somewhat sad, but not extremely emotional. Maybe they are very old friends or related by marriage?

Ranken is also the type of person who should presumably become heavily involved in the war as well, so perhaps we'll hear more from her as well, if she's alive.

I think its less a romantic relationship more of a Thrawn/Sidious type of partnership, Krovos respects Ranken as she's proven herself a capable leader, a good tactician and possibly more progressive compared to her other peers(This is just a hunch really based on how Ranken was willing to ally with the Outlander, while more die-hard Imperials would probably not).

That being said I'd love to see more of both of them. Especially now that

Krovos is part of the Dark Council, and a capable leader as well if the background dialogue on Ossus is to be believed. Its just a few imps talking about how quickly Krovos would've ended the Jedi there while Malora was taking too long.