Not recieving my conquest rewards and customer service is a joke...

Esron

So i did cq last week with 4 toons, completted it and i only recieved the large yield rewards for 3 of them even though i hit the 15000 mark with all 4 of them.

I moved on to write to customer service about this issue but what i got back was conflicting answers from the same guy and the issue is still not resolved.

answer from the first post:

5/22/2019 - SWTOR CSR: Hello Esron,

My name is S....l from Star Wars*tm*: The old republic*tm* Customer service and i have received your ticket conserning conquest rewards.

We have received your ticket regarding conquest rewards as you are missing them

being a SWTOR player myself i could totally relate how troublesome it could be.

So as per the details, i researched on the account and wasable to locate the details regarding the rewards that they have allready been granted to you and i cant grant them from my end due to technical limitations.

Thank you you for your patience and understanding while we investigated your issue, and we apologize for any inconvenience caused. Should you require further assistance with this or any other issue, please do not hesitate to contact us again.

Best regards,

S....l

Star wars*tm*: The old republic*tm* customer service

Next post was from the same guy telling me that i had NOT achieved said goal for conquest and therefor could not get the reward...

so 2 posts about the same issue on the same toon with 2 conflicting answers and still no conquest rewards....

there are two rewards:

personal reward:

you get the reward, after finishing 15.000 points on that character,

no more limitations.

guild reward:

you get the reward, with the beginning of the new conquest.

to qualify for the guild reward, you have to collect 15.000 points

during your guild membership. if you leave the guild and then rejoin

the guild again, you have to do another 15.000 points to qualify for

the guild reward.

maybe that could be a reason, why you didn't got the reward and why

you were misunderstood by the customer support.

Did you join the guild after the 3 day mark? If you joined a guild on that 4th character less than 3 days before the CQ ends, you won't get guild rewards. They did that to help prevent abuse.