Almost 50 with my JK...for my next story...

JohnRoy

I finished the Agent story and really liked it.

I'm half done with the Bounty Hunter and its pretty fun.

I also really liked the Sith Warrior Story, and it really does act as a companion to the Knight story (and vice versa). Playing both gives you a really good picture of what's going on in the war.

If I had to recommend a non-force wielder story for you, I'd say go agent or smuggler. Agent if you want epic spy drama, smuggler if you want to laugh.

I haven't finished my Warrior yet, but he seems like the best besides the Knight. He's basically the Dark Side version of the Knight, from what I've heard. It basically just comes down to personal preference, for example, if you like James Bond/Sherlock Holmes, go with the Agent. If you like your character being a loose cannon, go Smuggler. They are all great stories, so just pick which one you think is most interesting. :)

Try something on the Empire Side =) it is interesting to see the game from both sides. Since your first character was a force user, perhaps try one that doesn't use it. I played a Bounty Hunter during the beta and it was a really good story. I enjoyed playing a smuggler to 50 as well if you want to stay on the Republic side.

Create a character in a new class and give it a try, see what clicks with you. Good luck and have fun!

Thanks everyone for the input. Looks like I will get a Warrior, a BH, nd an Agent off their starter worlds and see which one grabs me the most. So, not sure how this is gonna feel, but...For the Empire!!!

(Although I will still run back from time to time to my Jedi and cancel out whatever gains my Warrior has made.)

Edited by JohnRoy

Imperial Agent story is for sure the most dramatic and interesting, but my all round favourite is the Sith Warrior story. It's a slow build up from beginning to end, all the while the epicness grows and grows. Every quest you do seems to have massive effects on the planet/galaxy/war. And it matches really nicely after doing Knight.

however I can't recommend enough playing it 'properly' which so few people do. Instead of just picking LS or DS choices to grind points, instead actually role play it. I have 2 warriors: a juggernaut and marauder. I played the Jug fully DS and it was boring as hell after a while. However, the marauder I played mainly LS but with more than enough DS choices. And it was infinitely more fun and interesting. Instead of playing a dumb (and yes DS Sith are nothing BUT dumb) mindless brute, you play a powerful knight and vanguard for the Empire, hero to your people.

Imperial Agent story is utterly amazing too. You get such a different outlook on everything, and you realise that almost everything that happens in the galaxy is down to Intellligence, not the power plays of Jedi/Sith. You see Galaxy from a 'real' perspective, not of the superhuman Jedi/Sith. But a 'normal' citizen. Plus, you're James Bond meets Hitman.

Bounty Hunter is my least favourite class in game. Chapter 1 is okay, after that it is pretty repetitive and dull.

Sith Inquisitor is weird. Chapter 1 and 2 sucked, but chapter 3 was epic on scale of Agent/Warrior which I personally say does make up for it. It's also very 'different'. As an inquisitor, you really don't give a **** about the Empire, the Republic, the galactic war. Pure interested in your personal exploits. Gaining power, doing ancient Sith rituals etc. so it's a very different feel, some hate it as its completely irrelevant to th 'Star Wars'-ness, but it again is fun to see a different perspective and take on things

Edited by kasmsa

Imperial Agent story is for sure the most dramatic and interesting, but my all round favourite is the Sith Warrior story. It's a slow build up from beginning to end, all the while the epicness grows and grows. Every quest you do seems to have massive effects on the planet/galaxy/war. And it matches really nicely after doing Knight.

however I can't recommend enough playing it 'properly' which so few people do. Instead of just picking LS or DS choices to grind points, instead actually role play it. I have 2 warriors: a juggernaut and marauder. I played the Jug fully DS and it was boring as hell after a while. However, the marauder I played mainly LS but with more than enough DS choices. And it was infinitely more fun and interesting. Instead of playing a dumb (and yes DS Sith are nothing BUT dumb) mindless brute, you play a powerful knight and vanguard for the Empire, hero to your people.

Imperial Agent story is utterly amazing too. You get such a different outlook on everything, and you realise that almost everything that happens in the galaxy is down to Intellligence, not the power plays of Jedi/Sith. You see Galaxy from a 'real' perspective, not of the superhuman Jedi/Sith. But a 'normal' citizen. Plus, you're James Bond meets Hitman.

Bounty Hunter is my least favourite class in game. Chapter 1 is okay, after that it is pretty repetitive and dull.

Sith Inquisitor is weird. Chapter 1 and 2 sucked, but chapter 3 was epic on scale of Agent/Warrior which I personally say does make up for it. It's also very 'different'. As an inquisitor, you really don't give a **** about the Empire, the Republic, the galactic war. Pure interested in your personal exploits. Gaining power, doing ancient Sith rituals etc. so it's a very different feel, some hate it as its completely irrelevant to th 'Star Wars'-ness, but it again is fun to see a different perspective and take on things

Chapter 1 for SI is only wierd if you choose a Twilek or Chiss (if you know the story behind the Chiss anyways) for obvious reasons to those who've played the SI storyline.

Chapter 2 was a bit meh, buuuut, it had some good parts, but, imo anyways, it started out weak.

Chapter 3 was great! And love the idea of a Sith who is more out for themselves and not out for the Sith or the Empire itself.

SI just has some really great moments, but like all the storylines I've seen so far, it does have it's flaws.

It's a storyline one doesn't want to play purely DS imo. And Chapter 3's count down scene (I think it can be avoided if you choose another chat option tho) was just GREAT! And those who've played it, should know what I'm talking about :)

SI was less the EPIC HERO (or villian if you choose to look at it that way) and more the story of an adventurer/pirate type.

Chapter 1 for SI is only wierd if you choose a Twilek or Chiss (if you know the story behind the Chiss anyways) for obvious reasons to those who've played the SI storyline.

Im currently going through chapter 3 of the SI storyline and I dont get why choosing a Twilek or Chiss would have been odd....

Im currently going through chapter 3 of the SI storyline and I dont get why choosing a Twilek or Chiss would have been odd....

In the era when Kalig was alive there was NO way any specie, other than Sith or Human, could be a Sith Lord. That pretty much limits the ancestry to either Sith or Human because others can't interbreed.

Edited by Path-x