Corellian Museum Crystal

Clowater

This is a little artifact that I cannot find.

I've searched on many planets, but have come up with nothing.

I found a location that is "Missing" a piece, the other pieces are red crystals as well.

I want to investigate this further but I don't know where else to look.

Anyone have any clues?

• 4 weeks later...
I just found it on Corellia, in a tunnel passage in the back of an truck like vehicle. It's red. I found it somewhere in the "park district" but i can't remember the name of the district, just that it is a huge park. Now i just have to figure out what to do with it...

• 1 month later...
  • 5 years later...
its in a passage way in Axial Park, which is east of the Zoo. the Passage way starts at

1315, -2497 thru 1492, -2497. Some sacavengers-neturals next to a overturned crate. its in side of it!

This location information is no good anymore. It's full of republic troops now.

wrong coordinates. Go to Axial Park 688,34 on Corellia. There is an overturned crate surrounded by bandits, ambushers and looters-all neutral. You will collect a souvenir.

This is only for Republic Characters. I tried to board the train as an imperial and was shot dead, lol.

• 2 years later...
2020: The exact coordinates are '689, -2200' (underground tunnel south of the zoo). There's a group of bandits surrounding a cage and the crystal is in the cage. There's also a blue crystal formation besides it. If you're from the Republic, you won't have a problem with the bandits. Hope this helped!