Maintenance may 21st?

ninjonxb

I am just curious. I have not seen anything either way. The gree event is stating tomorrow. Just curious if we will have any sort of maintenance/patch? Every time the gree event has come and left we got some sort of maintenance.

Yes, but I think the maintenance/patch where not really because of the event. I mean they can toggle it on and off without a patch (I think).

On another note, I just noticed your sig :

You should be required to take and pass a basic programming course (HTML does not count) to post on MMO forums...

The forums would look like heaven if that is true :/

If I may add one thing, a course on probability and statistics as well.

Edited by znihilist

Yes, but I think the maintenance/patch where not really because of the event. I mean they can toggle it on and off without a patch (I think).

On another note, I just noticed your sig :

The forums would look like heaven if that is true :/

If I may add one thing, a course on probability and statistics as well.

See, that is my confusion. They have put out a small patch each time. I don't know if this was just good timing or they had to.

I know at one point they were talking about the ability to do this so events could cycle more often. But I don't know if it was ever actually implemented.

• Dev Post

There is no scheduled maintenance this week, but the Gree Event returns tomorrow! You can read more about that here.

The next patch will be Game Update 2.1.1, and it's scheduled for next Wednesday, May 29th. The reason we're not doing maintenance on Tuesday as normal is because Monday is a holiday in the United States.

Have fun out there!

Edited by AmberGreen

There is no scheduled maintenance this week, but the Gree Event returns tomorrow! You can read more about that here.

The next patch will be Game Update 2.1.1, and it's scheduled for next Wednesday, May 29th. The reason we're not doing maintenance on Tuesday as normal is because Monday is a holiday in the United States.

Have fun out there!

Thank you for the quick reply. However I am pretty sure you just posted an internal Bioware link instead of something we can access :rak_03: