CE Items

AxeMurdera

Anyone know when we get the rest of our stuff? All I got was the crystal. And how do you use the crystal?

You get the rest of the stuff when you put the CD key in, after you receive you game.

The game explains how to modify your equipment, but basically for your weapon your ctrl right (or left click it, I forget which) and then drag the crystal into the crystal slot of the weapon.

Have you registered your CE key from the retail box, not just the pre-order key? I did, and all my stuff was there. If yours isn't, I think you might want to contact support. But if you don't have your CE box in hand yet then you have to wait for that to arrive.

Thank you both very helpfull. I am in Egypt currently and my wife actually baught the game for me in the states... So I guess Ill have to wait for her to get the CD key from Best Buy... Thanks again.:)

Make sure you save up some credits! The Collectors edition store has that really nice droid pet that follows you around - but for $25,000 credits. There is also some lovely armor that is usable at level 29 (and modifiable). Hope you get your key soon. :)

:sy_bank::sy_bank::sy_bank:

you'll get a quest to use the modifying station, which will ask you to click on the sign next to it for information on how to use the station, I think this quest comes after you recieve your Lightsaber, not sure about when you get the quest for the ranged classes.