Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Iokath Recombinator

Jazzyrick
10.23.2019 , 04:33 PM | #1
This is needed for some higher end artifice recipes. Everything I search for mentions command token vendors or just get them from the GTN.

There has to be a way to acquire them other than those two options. Crit on some companion mission or special missions to get them as well?

This is simply frustrating as the internet is rife with "buy them from this vendor" who doesn't exist anymore.

Phoenix_Bird
10.23.2019 , 04:55 PM | #2
There used to be a vendor in the Supplies area on the Fleet.
"Second star to the right, and straight on till morning".
Squadron 367

Balameb
10.24.2019 , 11:32 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Jazzyrick View Post
This is needed for some higher end artifice recipes. Everything I search for mentions command token vendors or just get them from the GTN.

There has to be a way to acquire them other than those two options. Crit on some companion mission or special missions to get them as well?

This is simply frustrating as the internet is rife with "buy them from this vendor" who doesn't exist anymore.
You can purchase directly from the old Umbara vendor. It no longer requires ARD (currency removed), just credits (at least was there during PTS). Its is expensive tho.

I personally bought a couple 100 from command token vendor before it was removed. That was way cheaper.

Out of curiosity, i bought mines to have for Dark Projects mostly. What high lvl artifice is requiring it now?
Get 7 days as Sub and some free stuff --> Refferal link

Void_Singer
10.28.2019 , 02:56 AM | #4
they were required as part of the blue ggrade 10 assembly components as well.... I blieve they are nonw also available via the jawa merchants
If it moves, shoot it.
if it stops moving... shoot it again.
- Anonymous Mercenary

This is My Referral Link. There are many like it but this one is mine.

Shayddow
11.03.2019 , 10:43 AM | #5
I don't see them sold by Jawa Merchants on the fleet.
Shekkel,70 Nimrossa, 70 |Ebon Hawk
Shassella, 70 Barzella, 70 | Begeran
Adonnah, 70 Kydosh, 70 |Harbinger
Tashha, 70 Svgon, 70

Void_Singer
11.07.2019 , 04:53 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Shayddow View Post
I don't see them sold by Jawa Merchants on the fleet.
yup, I made a mistake on those (was thinking of the refined isotopes)... GTN from other players is currently the only source, and they're being gouged by resellers
If it moves, shoot it.
- Anonymous Mercenary

Estelindis
11.07.2019 , 05:03 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Void_Singer View Post
yup, I made a mistake on those (was thinking of the refined isotopes)... GTN from other players is currently the only source, and they're being gouged by resellers
Nope, as another player said, they can also be purchased from an Umbara vendor in the Alliance Staging Room on Odessen. That being said, the GTN prices on my server are actually better by a mile than this vendor's prices (260k per unit).
|| My referral link || Trask Ulgo 🡢 The Progenitor 🡢 Darth Malgus ||
Let's Fix 6.0 Crafting
More love for class companions, please.
~~~Felix Iresso return discussion & fanfic~~~

Void_Singer
11.08.2019 , 01:11 AM | #8
missed that, thanks
If it moves, shoot it.
- Anonymous Mercenary