Which weapons would you like to see Weapon Tuning slots on?

ChrisSchmidt

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

So. This thread went up long time ago. Many, many people have requested tuning slots for particular weapons. The last time any weapons were given tuning slots is on 8/7/2018 with Game Update 5.9.2.

Has even one of these weapon requests been given a tuning slot?

Edited by Banthabreeder

• 3 weeks later...

not sure if it has been request all.

i like to see all the devoted allies weapons you get from the shadow of revan expension to have the weapon tuning slots since its a weapon we all get doing the shadow of revan story line missions at the start off the quest on rishi.

not sure if it has been request all.

i like to see all the devoted allies weapons you get from the shadow of revan expension to have the weapon tuning slots since its a weapon we all get doing the shadow of revan story line missions at the start off the quest on rishi.

Oh, we still get those? Nice...

Do we still get the armor, too? The Trooper armor, especially, was really cool-looking...

Oh, we still get those? Nice...

Do we still get the armor, too? The Trooper armor, especially, was really cool-looking...

you know that this thread is about weapon tuning slots right and has notting to do with armor.

and if you play the shadow of revan expension story you get that type off weapon so its a quest reward more.

and if you wane see that gear back make a new thread or use a old one.

• 2 weeks later...

is this thread still reliable for making weapon tuning slot request considering how old it is? Sorry in advance I started this game a few months ago, and from I've heard the attention on this game from the developers have gone done a bit. Which is little disheartening.

(Heres my referal link: Earn free goodies when used --> http://www.swtor.com/r/ZTSSN7)

• 2 weeks later...
Howdy folks!

This is a suggestion thread for which weapons you would like to see Weapon Tuning modification slots added to. Let us know categories, types, and even specific weapons you would like to put a Tuning mod in and we'll treat this thread as a running list of requests.

Standard disclaimers apply here: We can't guarantee any particular weapon can gain the slot and we can't promise a specific timeframe. But my team will be checking this thread regularly and will use this thread as the official request list.

Thanks!

-Chris

:csw_jabbapet:

Grettings, :) i would like to have weapon tuning slot to the gamorrean axe please make it happen! :)