What is it about RPers...

sharpenedstick

That leads to so many small guilds? On Jung Ma we have literally dozens of tiny RP guilds, and lots of people saying "where's the RP?" I'm not talking about everyone joining the mega-guilds, but if some of those tiny guilds merged, I think the community would be healthier.

What is it about RPers specifically that leads to so many micro-guilds?

Don't quote me on this, but I think it is because of the RP'rs wanting to tell stories of THEIR particular organization. At first at least, I believe it is more attractive to create a guild that talks about a specific background that your character, characters or group can relate to.

I think it's just what suits your characters story. That and smaller guilds are easier to manage especially for RP. Ours has about 20 online most nights but not all RP. If they did it would be horrendous trying to get everyone's storylines in... nothing else would happen!

It's just easier to organise really I guess.

But guilds should talk between each other more to arrange the occasional bigger things, yeah for sure, that's what this forum is for... But the only way we could really get it used more was if the game had an in browser link to the forums like The Secret World. It'd be brilliant if there was a "RP forums" button and could post in game like in TSW