Bounty Hunter RP-PVP Guild

Keeperofthepies

I'm wanting to form a guild exclusively for Bounty Hunters. We will be role-playing as a professional group of mercenaries, and we'll be taking assassination jobs on the side. Hopefully we can get the player community involved in role-playing to where a mercenary-type guild will be viable to rp in the setting.

If you're interested in helping me form this guild, contact Duritou on the RP-PVP server Ven Zallow, or send me a message on here.

I have been thinking about the same sort of idea building a heavy RP Mandalorian Merc guild or clan. I would need to reroll on your server to hook up with you but I am ok with that if your interested in discussing further. Edited by kaosnafe

• 9 months later...

I too also be interested in that! Am at moment on Freedon Naad server (Europe) and looking for Manalorian style guild. At moment of typing this I am a lvl 23 BH, Chiss name of Bishop-Nash. Willing to jump to another European server if got a Mando syle guild on it.

Always willing and like helping new players and help on missions or in general.

Msg me if an option to do this!

I'd be interested in that as well.

No worries for me to reroll a character on your server, I'm quite new anyway.

As long as I get the opportunity for some great roleplay I'm a happy hunter.

Heed the words of advice.

Cheat me in pazaak and I'll blast you.

Would be Mandalorian and cover RP/PVP/PVE areas to suit all!

Only thing is "NO" idea how to do one and what is needed to maintain it as never started a Guild before!

IF get enough support I would at least give it ago on EU server "Tomb of Freedon Naad". All lvl's welcome BUT not really looking for Agents or Sith.

I wonder if could find other guilds (one Sith + Imperial as well as a Jedi one) for friendly combat occasions hehehehe

• 3 months later...
ive been thinking about making an assassins only guild, mostly because it would be hilarious to do pvp with nothing but stealth characters, at some point the oposing team would be affraid to rush empty basses in fear of a stealthy ambush. but on a more serious note, im definatly interested in a bounty hunters guild, im also on tomb of freedom nadd. Maybe the guild could charge for body guard status for non guild players looking for someone to help them with missions. Edited by DexmRaven