Can't get loot off SOA if stuck in a mind trap after SOA dies

Anyone know how to get their loot off SOA if when the boss dies you're in a mind trap?

We killed SOA tonight, with 3 alive and outside mind traps; they got stuck in combat and could not revive anyone that had to exit area (due to mind trap bug taking them out of synch with the raid/operation); when they came in and fell to their deaths in order to get their loot off the boss, none of the raid memebers alive was a SI(SORC) and none of these guys could get their commendations or loot tokens.

Once everyone had done an exit area we all went back in hoping that the boss was maybe up top and lootable or that we could some how get to the ground level and be able to loot the boss; no dice; SOA was alive again, we 1 shot him a 2nd time and got no loot.

Has anyone found a way around this other than to make 100% sure when SOA dies, you have a SORC alive and not in a mind trap (so they can combat revive)? I guess an operative would work too.

Edited by henceforth

Ya had this bug happen to us. I got trapped in mindtrap at end of the fight and did not get any loot message when the rest of the raid killed him. I ended up exiting area and run back and die from falling and then have the sorc down below rez me so I could loot the commendations/tokens.

Here is the evidence, look at the end of the video.

Thanks for the responses, we'd have totally done a combat revive, but we didn't have that class alive and outside the mindtrap when SOA died. In the future I'm going in there with 2 combat revive capable classes and before we drop SOA that last time I'm gonna make sure atleast 1 is outside the mindtrap in order to counter these catastrophic bugs. So lame we have to go to such an extent to claim boss loot.

Here's hoping my ingame tickets get answered.

Same thing happened, bugged after being in mind trap. No battle rez available at the bottom. Missed out on main hand lightsaber assigned to me. I opened a ticket, hopefully it gets fixed. :/

we had that problem yesterday too - we tried the port out and run back in jump die, rezz approch (especiall as 2 items were assigned to 2 Mind Trapped players)

but well those 2 wern't able to zone back into the instance at all (After Load Screen we would be back outside in front of the "Door"...)

and what was even more "funny" - our ticket regarding that issues was anserwed with the generic use "Stuck" or the "Emergency Fleet Pass" response -.-

I hope you get a better response.... :/

Zone out, get back in, take the deep fall, get ress-ed, loot.

One other thing though is if you get airborne in the first phase and your DPS drops him bellow enough for 2nd phase to kick in, the the airborne person gets released from his journey in the middle of the floor... only there is no floor at the middle anymore. :D Death guarantied. This is a bug. Shouldn't happen like that.

One other thing though is if you get airborne in the first phase and your DPS drops him bellow enough for 2nd phase to kick in, the the airborne person gets released from his journey in the middle of the floor... only there is no floor at the middle anymore. :D Death guarantied. This is a bug. Shouldn't happen like that.

why should this be a bug, just time your phase transitions properly.... ever heard of something like "dps stop" ?

It's possible to not die. I was in the air once when he got pushed over and called for one of our inquisitors to grab me when I got released. He snagged me before I fell to my death and pulled me to the outer ring. Made it down safely for stage 3. It's not a bug though we were just sloppy. If you are quick enough and your people don't suck they can pull you over before you drop.

Edited by Fumanchu_Fow

My groups ingame tickets still have only been answered with the generic droid responses, nothing has actually come from them yet. Still holding out that the escalation thing actually works and our loot will actually be rewarded.

Put seasaw in everything i guess.