[Weekly] Walking on Hallowed Grounds

GeorgeObremski

Cannot confirm, I was able to complete the quest just fine on my Republic toon last week. Make sure that you are actually present during the boss fight. I've heard players did not get the loot/achievement/quest when they died and returned to med center mid-fight. The boss is still very difficult, but come a few months, it will be easier (and hopefully less laggy) to kill it without dying. Edited by Jerba

Is this boss solo-able or do you need to be in a group? All the quest says is [Weekly]. I know its in a Heroic area but I've gotten so used to doing Heroic area's by myself I don't know if it need 2 or 4 or more people.

No chance to solo or even 4-man it. With current gear, even a 16-man group has trouble beating the boss. So far, I've only done the boss with full house (24 players) and the boss enraged at 20%, but of course the group was a PuG and we had horrible lag.

Cannot confirm, I was able to complete the quest just fine on my Republic toon last week. Make sure that you are actually present during the boss fight. I've heard players did not get the loot/achievement/quest when they died and returned to med center mid-fight. The boss is still very difficult, but come a few months, it will be easier (and hopefully less laggy) to kill it without dying.

I was actually present for the fight (At the start and at the end). I got the Achievement for defeating him and was able to loot. I DID NOT get credit for completing the quest.

I was actually present for the fight (At the start and at the end). I got the Achievement for defeating him and was able to loot. I DID NOT get credit for completing the quest.

From what i've noticed regarding this boss, if you die at any point of the fight and release and run back, you will not get credit but here is the big one, its meant to be a 16man raid most people are killing it with 20-24 people right now, only the first 4 grps will get credit for weekly in this event as that is all that is intended to be credited.

From what i've noticed regarding this boss, if you die at any point of the fight and release and run back, you will not get credit but here is the big one, its meant to be a 16man raid most people are killing it with 20-24 people right now, only the first 4 grps will get credit for weekly in this event as that is all that is intended to be credited.

I've tried both 16man and 24man raids. Also those who have died during the fight and release back to med center and come back also get credit for it.