"Cybertech is recommended for Smugglers, Troopers, Imperial Agents and Bounty Hunters

Vigilark

I read the quote in the title at a crew skill guide site. Why is it recommended for those classes over any other I am wondering? I have an alt Sith Jug and just took it up. With adaptive armor, or modable armor, I figure this is the way to go for all my characters no? Thanks for any feedback.

I read the quote in the title at a crew skill guide site. Why is it recommended for those classes over any other I am wondering? I have an alt Sith Jug and just took it up. With adaptive armor, or modable armor, I figure this is the way to go for all my characters no? Thanks for any feedback.

That quote is old but it stems from the fact that those non-force using classes have more support for CT in the form of bonuses to scavenging and UWT than force using classes do.

Quite right, you are. Which reminds me, I totally misinterpreted the market at 3.0, and wasted a huge pile of Doonium, making Droid parts of all sorts, because I thought that a lot of people preferred to run with HK. So don't mind me. :o

(Well, not wasted, over time, I'll use the parts myself on my sundry alts who do prefer HK.)

B

Edited by Berntk

since returing to SWTOR i've setup things as follows:

Sith Marauder - Artifice, Archeology, Treasure Hunting

Sniper - Cybertech, Scavaging, Slicing

Powertech - Armortech, Scavaging, Underworld Trading

Sith Assassin - Sythweaving, Archeology, Underworld Trading

Everything has a nice flow, all my characters help gear each other and their followers. Have all my bases covered. Pretty happy with the setup

Edited by Felspawn