Rakghoul Tomorrow ?

gurneyslabb

Know so far its only the vendors so far on the pts and they are keeping it under wraps . I was just wondering if it is dropping tomorrow with the starfighter patch or do we have more time to get alts up, was going of the insider saying its mid Jan Edited by gurneyslabb

Nothing on the events page, so I would guess not, unless they are planning to spring it on us like a surprise party.

...A surprise party where the surprise is that you die of a horrible disease after murdering everyone at the party.

Edited by PLynkes

Nothing on the events page, so I would guess not, unless they are planning to spring it on us like a surprise party.

...A surprise party where the surprise it that you die of a horrible disease after murdering everyone at the party.

Lol! Not my usual type of party, but in this case... I'm in.

...A surprise party where the surprise it that you die of a horrible disease after murdering everyone at the party.

Wouldn't be the first time.

Actually, the first time would be the last Rakghoul event, so I would't be surprised if they did spring it on us...

Normal schedule would indicate that Bounty Week starts tomorrow (second Tuesday of the month), so my guess for the new event would be week 4 or 5.

And it won't be Rakghul-related, since that issue has been thoroughly exterminated, sheesh!

Normal schedule would indicate that Bounty Week starts tomorrow (second Tuesday of the month), so my guess for the new event would be week 4 or 5.

And it won't be Rakghul-related, since that issue has been thoroughly exterminated, sheesh!

Why Don’t We Have Both? :rak_03:

But yeah, I agree, the plague has been thoroughly neutralized, so we should not have any timetable conflict issues

Edited by Aries_cz

...A surprise party where the surprise is that you die of a horrible disease after murdering everyone at the party.

and what is wrong with that exactly??

One does not simply pull a single rakgoul.

Besides if the common cold can mutate enough to be harder to treat but similar symptoms. Why cant the rakgoul plauge evolve to have no cure. Again.

How many times must I repeat myself? The plague has been completely neutralized, so there is no chance of it resurfacing EVER again :rak_03:

How many times must I repeat myself? The plague has been completely neutralized, so there is no chance of it resurfacing EVER again :rak_03:

That's exactly what you'd say if you had secretly developed a new strain of it and wanted to lull us into a false sense of security.

The Strange Animal Attacks are clearly just lraida attacks being reported by people who don't know how to pronounce 'lraida'. We shouldn't let this distract us from our monthly "We're so happy there aren't any more Rakghouls" party.

By the way, who's bringing the Blue Milk this month? I would, but decided to bring a Sniper Rifle this month, instead.

The Strange Animal Attacks are clearly just lraida attacks being reported by people who don't know how to pronounce 'lraida'. We shouldn't let this distract us from our monthly "We're so happy there aren't any more Rakghouls" party.

By the way, who's bringing the Blue Milk this month? I would, but decided to bring a Sniper Rifle this month, instead.

Bringing blue milk to Alderaan? No thanks, I will stick to the Alderaanian brandy. But I will be sure to attend the "We're so happy there aren't any more Rakghouls" party

The strange animal attacks could be angry players lashing out because they have to take taxis. I've seen worse tbh.

I, however, have some Rak dna from last time in my cargo which I will now conveniently carry in my bag. That, a Rak vaccine, and I think I'll pull out that old rak pet I keep locked up. It might be time to make an appearance.

The strange animal attacks could be angry players lashing out because they have to take taxis. I've seen worse tbh.

I, however, have some Rak dna from last time in my cargo which I will now conveniently carry in my bag. That, a Rak vaccine, and I think I'll pull out that old rak pet I keep locked up. It might be time to make an appearance.

I think the animal attacks are actually just players lashing out because they can't complain about lack of information any more now that the holidays are over...