[Updated] Corellian Run - restored

StephenReid

UPDATE: 10:24PM CST - Service has been restored and Corellian Run is now available for play. Enjoy!

Original post:

Hello everyone! The North American East Coast server, Corellian Run, is currently offline. We have no ETA for a restoral of service at this time.

Our Live team is working to restore service as soon as possible. Please keep checking this thread for further updates.

Edited by StephenReid

No ETA sounds promissing...or not

No need to be so negative. They're looking into the problem. It's difficult to give ETAs for stuff like this (as anyone who's ever worked in the mechanical or tech industries could tell you).

Just relax. It'll be back up soon enough. Personally, I think it's a good sign that they were very quick to respond that they were aware of the issue in many other threads, and that they made their own dedicated thread to post info during the fixing process.

No need to be so negative. They're looking into the problem. It's difficult to give ETAs for stuff like this (as anyone who's ever worked in the mechanical or tech industries could tell you).

Just relax. It'll be back up soon enough. Personally, I think it's a good sign that they were very quick to respond that they were aware of the issue in many other threads, and that they made their own dedicated thread to post info during the fixing process.

But they weren't quick about it. It a half hour for them to determine it was down

Was hoping for a bit more to go on then that. Like should I just go to bed?

No ETA probably means what it sounds like: we have no idea what the issue is and we're looking into it. Want them to make something up?

I can give you a ballpark figure pulled out of thin air if you'd like, which might be what they're dealing with until they know what the problem is.

I'm just as eager to get playing again as you are, and I'm happy knowing the issue is being worked. If you were in their shoes and you had no idea what the deal was yet, but you felt the need to inform the customers of something at least, what would you say in response to your post?

I had just gotten the +10 All Stats Datacron about 5 min before it went down.

Maybe Bioware didn't want our group to have it...but we got it anyway despite your silly "server down" technique.

Curses! You figured us out...

On a more serious note we seem close to stability and restoral now. Hang tight.