Gear suggestions for Head and Saber (Aesthetic)

genecor

From an aesthetic point of view, I'm levelling my level 32 Darkness Assassin alt and have been rocking Rumination Headgear which allows for a hooded look rather than unhooded. I'm looking for suggestions on headpieces that rock a hooded look with a mask with mod slots. I quite like Kallig's Countenance but wish the hood stayed up on. if there's a moddable re-skin version of it + hood it would be just Awesome! Open to suggestions though for masks+hood helms? Or am I sh*t outta luck here? Edit: got Traditional Dramassian Silk Headger from one of the quest on Alderaan and it doesn't affect the hood.

For double bladed lightsabers, are there any suggestions for drops, rewards or otherwise that looks quite different? Currently have Lord Kallig's Double bladed lightsaber (love the fins on the emitters) & Hammer Saberstaff and looking for something flashier and with a more elaborate hilt or some cool lighting effects (ala some of the cartel market single blade sabers)?

Thanks in advance for suggestions!

Edited by genecor
Clarified some points

On tatooine you'll receive some decent looking full mask that goes under the hood. Otherwise cademinu's last boss drops a similar one. A better looking version is the legacy one, but you'll need to pay a few k for it.

As for lightsaber, mando raider's one is bright green "flashy" if I recall well. I personnaly used something similar to hammer's saberstaff up to 50 tough, and only switched for the columni hilt. You have a lot of styles, some more plain, some flashier while leveling. Weapon preview they added comes in rather handy.

Edited by verfallen

On tatooine you'll receive some decent looking full mask that goes under the hood. Otherwise cademinu's last boss drops a similar one. A better looking version is the legacy one, but you'll need to pay a few k for it.

As for lightsaber, mando raider's one is bright green "flashy" if I recall well. I personnaly used something similar to hammer's saberstaff up to 50 tough, and only switched for the columni hilt. You have a lot of styles, some more plain, some flashier while leveling. Weapon preview they added comes in rather handy.

Thanks Verfallen for the suggestions.. You're referring to Headgear of Volatile Force from Cad and Double Saber of Unyielding Battle from Mando Raiders?

I guess I might have to turn to the GTN or hope the Cartel gods are kind to give me a Devastator's Double Bladed Lightsaber from a Pack as I figure there wouldn't be something similar in-game from regular FPs or RNG world drops/quest rewards.

Found an thread post on Doublebladed Sabers here

Edited by genecor

Get the supreme inquisitor robe and hide your head slot. Problem solved.:D

Yeah, its a matter of finding it on the GTN or hoping I get lucky with drops... ran like 3-4 FPs earlier and

and unless I find a helm I like showing at 50... I'm definitely gonna have to hide that god-awfully Tionese/Columni Bullhorn stuff they're trying to pass off as Headpieces.

Speaking of runs and Headpieces, finally got the Helm (and dual bladed lightsaber) off the General in Cad on my 3-4th run, now I'm trying to figure out which Flashpoint had a flashier dualblade Saber/Saberstaff ...was it Mando Raiders?

Also kinda fancy the Perceptors Vestment (non-classic) as it allows for a hooded look. Not gonna be cheap either on the GTN from what I've seen.

Edited by genecor

what mission gives you the mask on Tatooine? I would really like to know for my sin. Thank you in advance

Edited by darthmazley

what mission gives you the mask on Tatooine? I would really like to know for my sin. Thank you in advance

I believe the quest is the Heroic Blood and Sand on Tatooine

While one that you can get easily solo on Alderaan is First, do harm it awards moddable helmets according to your class as an option, TORheadis wrong as it doesn't award belts. Its almost the same look as the one off the last boss in Cademinu which I'm rockin now.

I believe the quest is the Heroic Blood and Sand on Tatooine

While one that you can get easily solo on Alderaan is First, do harm it awards moddable helmets according to your class as an option, TORheadis wrong as it doesn't award belts. Its almost the same look as the one off the last boss in Cademinu which I'm rockin now.

Blood and sand rewards an offhand I think.

Black box is the one given the headgear. What I'm not sure is which style tat gives. Might also be the helmet jadus wears.

Edited by verfallen

From an aesthetic point of view, I'm levelling my level 32 Darkness Assassin alt and have been rocking Rumination Headgear which allows for a hooded look rather than unhooded. I'm looking for suggestions on headpieces that rock a hooded look with a mask with mod slots. I quite like Kallig's Countenance but wish the hood stayed up on. if there's a moddable re-skin version of it + hood it would be just Awesome! Open to suggestions though for masks+hood helms? Or am I sh*t outta luck here? Edit: got Traditional Dramassian Silk Headger from one of the quest on Alderaan and it doesn't affect the hood.

For double bladed lightsabers, are there any suggestions for drops, rewards or otherwise that looks quite different? Currently have Lord Kallig's Double bladed lightsaber (love the fins on the emitters) & Hammer Saberstaff and looking for something flashier and with a more elaborate hilt or some cool lighting effects (ala some of the cartel market single blade sabers)?

Thanks in advance for suggestions!

I rock the inquisitor exhalted headgear with the saber marshal Robes. It keeps the hood up and is fairly unique in appearance. Looks good with that black robe. If your looking for something on body style 1 I love the Revan look. My body type 3 makes it look odd, but 1 and 2 look really good.

I rock the Inquisitor exhalted headgear with the saber marshal Robes. It keeps the hood up and is fairly unique in appearance. Looks good with that black robe. If your looking for something on body style 1 I love the Revan look. My body type 3 makes it look odd, but 1 and 2 look really good.

Sounds cool. Alas, i didn't choose the Saber Marshal's robe reward from the Revanite quest... ( Whatt faux pas rite?) My Assassin's a female body type 2 I believe.Male Body type 3 is probably too bulky for the Revan-ish look...

I quite like Kallig's Countenance but wish the hood stayed up on.

Yeah a lot of person would love that thing to get fixed back to his Beta status, I remember that the lore entry of Lord Kallig was using that headgear under a hood, not sure about now.

Sounds cool. Alas, i didn't choose the Saber Marshal's robe reward from the Revanite quest...

This is the worst choice you ever did in this game i think, skipping on that robe should be bannable! :o

But it come 2nd to my Dread guard Stalker robe.

P.s. The Saber Marshal's robe got a few recolors, the closest being black with an Orange strip on the head, craftable by Synthweaver, one is a world drop (orange and white) and the last one being the lowbie pvp chest i think (White and blue)

Edited by ElitehunterDS

This is the worst choice you ever did in this game i think, skipping on that robe should be bannable! :o

But it come 2nd to my Dread guard Stalker robe.

P.s. The Saber Marshal's robe got a few recolors, the closest being black with an Orange strip on the head, craftable by Synthweaver, one is a world drop (orange and white) and the last one being the lowbie pvp chest i think (White and blue)

The one with the Orange strip on the head sounds like the Traditional Nylite sythweaving set that I'm running with now.