Well, someone had to make a thread like this:)

Joshbonrise

Hi guys. I'm glad at last forums are up and we can discuss or talk till we get an invitation or till Launch:)

I just wanna say hi cause most of the threads I did read was about how bad the Early Access implemented and all the moanings.

So if you feel like saying hello and can't wait any longer in a good way:) I can have your greetings :)

See you in game!

:wea_03:

i did the exact same thing. i had to pry myself off my smuggler and make a new character because i didn't want to spoil most of the story.

You have more willpower than I.

But I did start taking longer doing other things so that I'd stay out of the story. I told myself I was just testing other aspects, or flying to other planets to see the graphics.

But it was really just keeping myself from finding out more about the story.

My absolutely favorite thing about MMOs is being displayed in this thread.

The thread was started by somebody in Turkey, and has had responses from Missouri and Colorado, USA. The other posters didn't note in their bio where they're from, so we could have even more international diversity.

Can't wait to get into the game, and start meeting folks from around the world.

Hi guys. I'm glad at last forums are up and we can discuss or talk till we get an invitation or till Launch:)

I just wanna say hi cause most of the threads I did read was about how bad the Early Access implemented and all the moanings.

So if you feel like saying hello and can't wait any longer in a good way:) I can have your greetings :)

See you in game!

:wea_03:

What up, man. What server you on?

Hi all. Good to see some non complainers around here. Glad to say Ive been a non complainer this whole time and I didnt pre order until early this month. So I guess I get in when I get in..Until then we can kick back and enjoy the company of the drama free ppl on a thread like this.. God knows the forum could use a lot more of this

Hello as well!

Refreshing to have a civil conversation about whats good and fun for a change ;)

I'm with the others in saying I bailed on the characters I was most interested in, because I didn't want to spoil the story, or progression by over-beta-testing them. Wanted to save em for launch! Hopefully someone else bailed on the characters I tested, so they would be testing the ones I'm interested in, so overall all characters got equal testing and fixing ;)

I'm not sure what I'm more eagerly awaiting ... playing all classes, or seeing what new things are constantly added to the game over time?

i did the exact same thing. i had to pry myself off my smuggler and make a new character because i didn't want to spoil most of the story.
I wish I could have done that. I played a smuggler all through my first beta & finished ord mantell & coruscant whilst exploring pretty much everything, then when the huge beta came around I decided to coop with a friend from the start but she picked the trooper so I was left with the smuggler again. As a consequence I have to do ord mantell for a third time when I actually play a smuggler that I can keep

I wish I could have done that. I played a smuggler all through my first beta & finished ord mantell & coruscant whilst exploring pretty much everything, then when the huge beta came around I decided to coop with a friend from the start but she picked the trooper so I was left with the smuggler again. As a consequence I have to do ord mantell for a third time when I actually play a smuggler that I can keep

i played through the smuggler class twice up til a little ways into Coruscant as well, but that was because i wanted to try out both the scoundrel and the gunslinger clases, lol. i have no problems with playing through a third time either because i am seriously hooked on that class.

Edited by happysister

Nice to meet all of you. I am glad I'm not the only one who wants to keep the forums a place to converse about the game and build a positive community. A MMO is only as good as their community so lets try our best to keep it a positive one!