Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[Guide] The Jedi Sage's Handbook

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Sage / Sorcerer
[Guide] The Jedi Sage's Handbook

Buryhl
12.13.2011 , 04:02 PM | #21
Is there a 'report for sticky' command for the forums? Because this post needs sticky.

TiVOs
12.13.2011 , 04:31 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Buryhl View Post
Is there a 'report for sticky' command for the forums? Because this post needs sticky.
It's linked to from the Jedi Consular Stuff Index thread, which is stickied.
<><
"Don't feed the trolls!" ~Proverbs 9:7-9
The Alcyon Legacy

Gerudan
12.13.2011 , 05:25 PM | #23
Hm, I'm wondering what to skill first, if you want to be a seer. I guess even then the 100 force points are a must have right from the beginning.

Jibanizer
12.13.2011 , 06:33 PM | #24
Is Biochem really that great? Ok, I'm not spending money on medkits because I got a reusable one (which will refund itself over time) and other buff things.
I haven't played yet, so I'll just ask:
How many of those biological implants can you equip? Are there BoE implants that are simply overwhelming you with stats?

I'm still stuck with my crew skills, first I really wanted synth-weaving, investigation for schematics and slicing for more schematics. But now I'm tending to cybertech, investigation and scavenging. How effective would be leveling a craft skill with only 1 of the 2 needed ressource-skills and is there any possibility that selling schematics from investigation AND slicing would fund your 1 crafting skill without being able to gather materials?

TiVOs
12.13.2011 , 10:07 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Gerudan View Post
Hm, I'm wondering what to skill first, if you want to be a seer. I guess even then the 100 force points are a must have right from the beginning.
Agreed, I'd pretty much spend my first five points in the Telekinetics tree on Mental Longevity and Inner Strength.
<><
"Don't feed the trolls!" ~Proverbs 9:7-9
The Alcyon Legacy

tufy
12.14.2011 , 01:13 AM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Jibanizer View Post
Is Biochem really that great?
It's awesome. However, I personally opted for Cybertech (along with Scavenging and Underworld Trading), simply because it gives you grenades and a custom mount.

Broadback
12.14.2011 , 02:12 AM | #27
Excellent guide!. Thanks for taking the time to put this together. Gives me a great feel of the Consular / Sage class and I must admit I am now very tempted to start one as a result.

Bushidokan
12.14.2011 , 02:25 AM | #28
Excellent post! Very informative and thought provoking. Thank you for taking the time to put this together.

Astoncam
12.14.2011 , 03:04 AM | #29
I'm traslating your entire post into spanish and posting it on the main spanish SWTOR fan-site.

Thanks AstralFire

< Dark Requiem > Habana - Gunslinger

Rokwell
12.14.2011 , 03:16 AM | #30
Thank you for this very useful and readable guide!