Romance on Swtor O.o

XrossOver

Just a few questions I'm curious about.

1) Lets say you're courting 2 companions and they eventually ask the dreaded question "Who's in gonna be?" Can you change your choice later or not?

2) Can you get a divorce?

3) After you get a divorce can you get back together with that same person?

4) If you can get a divorce can you get back with someone else? :p

I'm afraid of commitment even on games. Yes.

*Family guy moment* Like that time I decided to take up Mrs. Pacman's last name.

"So uh... I'm the only son of the Dot'Eaters" "Fine! If you want to force me to take your last name just because you're the MAN you sexist pr--" "Ok ok... I'll be Mr. Pacman, you'd think I ate your pretzel, sheesh."

The only class that can romance two companions at the same time, that I am aware of, is male Sith Warrior.

Yes, the girls do gang up on you at one point and demand that you pick one.

And you get the option of telling them that you are a goddamn Sith, and you will have them both, and they had just better learn to live with it.

Straight up pimpin'

The only class that can romance two companions at the same time, that I am aware of, is male Sith Warrior.

And you get the option of telling them that you are a gosh darn Sith, and you will have them both, and they had just better learn to live with it.

Straight up pimpin'

Male smugglers can, too. And yes, you eventually get asked to make a decision.

And you get the option of telling them that you are a gosh darn Sith, and you will have them both, and they had just better learn to live with it.

Straight up pimpin'

Was that a joke? lol

If not, does that mean you can marry two of them?

If not... can you marry one and still court the other? b:

Edited by XrossOver

Just a few questions I'm curious about.

1) Lets say you're courting 2 companions and they eventually ask the dreaded question "Who's in gonna be?" Can you change your choice later or not?

2) Can you get a divorce?

3) After you get a divorce can you get back together with that same person?

4) If you can get a divorce can you get back with someone else? :p

I'm afraid of commitment even on games. Yes.

*Family guy moment* Like that time I decided to take up Mrs. Pacman's last name.

"So uh... I'm the only son of the Dot'Eaters" "Fine! If you want to force me to take your last name just because you're the MAN you sexist pr--" "Ok ok... I'll be Mr. Pacman, you'd think I ate your pretzel, sheesh."

1. Yes, you will have to choose, and no, you can't change your mind later.

2. Yes, if you decide to marry one and then get with another, you can basically annull the marriiage.

3. No.

4. Yes. See answer #2.

*sigh* I wish I had problems like these. Just one love triangle would be fun. Isn't it supposed to be women who read trashy romance novels, watch soaps (or uh, used to) and romantic comedies with their friends/unwilling partners?

All that may just be stereotyping.. but I want more trashy romance in my video game! Gosh darn it, lol :D

Straight up pimpin'

Exept Vette is not OK with it, so you end up with just Jaesa, but "she's very opened up about sharing"

*sigh* I wish I had problems like these. Just one love triangle would be fun. Isn't it supposed to be women who read trashy romance novels, watch soaps (or uh, used to) and romantic comedies with their friends/unwilling partners?

All that may just be stereotyping.. but I want more trashy romance in my video game! Gosh darn it, lol :D

I was thinking the same thing :( so boring not having a love triangle specially with the potential the consular could have had between Zenith and Iresso :/ bleh.

Male Imperial Agent gets two romance options as well...you can basically romance the first one up to marriage, and then you make a choice to either stick with her or break up and continue with the second. You can't keep them both, sadly.