Cap Ship Dentistry

relicsurf

If your looking for a challenge then we here on Bastion have one for you. It is called Cap Ship Dentistry. The object is to park your ships inside the opposing factions capital ship and let the drilling begin. Red Mist Fighter Wing and others have not only done that but Drak was even able to get a few kills. I am curious to how many of you have the skill to pull this off. The following; Snake, Akuyuu, Drak, Xia, Jatree, Sanic, Ana, Purple and my self Bettynight all have the new achievement "CAP SHIP DENTISTRY"

Thanks too all the above for a great time and to the pub's we are truly sorry we took advantage of you, we meant no disrespect. (OR DID WE):rak_02:

http://s271.photobucket.com/user/relicsurf/media/Screenshot_2014-01-25_00_54_35_644766_zps79acd4fb.jpg.html

http://s271.photobucket.com/user/relicsurf/media/Screenshot_2014-01-25_00_54_58_611205_zps3ffc7168.jpg.html

http://s271.photobucket.com/user/relicsurf/media/Screenshot_2014-01-25_00_54_41_625760_zps1227d240.jpg.html

In mean time the pubs are winning the match......

You mean this may not be entirely optimal play? I will post a Request for Review to the Imperial Flight Operations Center- Universal User Participation's holonet site. As we all know, IFOC-U UP has been pretty effective in the past.

As a card carrying member of Imperial Flight Operations Center- Universal User Participation's holo-net site. As we all know it as, IFOC-U UP. We have reviewed the above tactic and found them to be in accordance with Section 4, sub section c, paragraph 2 which clearly states, and I paraphrase here:

"In the event that downright tom foolery is used to distract, confuse, befuddle and or belittle the image of the Republic sense of immortality, then the tactic of CAP SHIP DENTISY is to be use in all haste in accordance with the guidelines established by the governing body and here forth directed by Imperial Flight Operations Center- Universal User Participation's holo-net site or (IFOC-U UP for short). In the event that any other governing body see to interfere then please refer to Flight Operations Center- Yarvin Orbital Unit or FOC-YOU for short"

See I believe the rules are very clear on this.:rak_01:

Can't you just check out where to go on your own cap ship? Not exactly a well kept "secret".

What we are saying is don't go in your own cap ship go into the other factions cap ship and land in the hanger. So if you imp land in the pub cap ship hanger, if your pub land in the imp cap ship hanger... post a pic when you do it...:cool:

What I'm saying is that figuring out how to get there isn't exactly difficult, and getting there is kind of funny yet somewhat less than impressive.

Why even bother saying anything then? Not everyone is going to be impressed by doing a challenging thing. If you don't think it's cool, well, move on!

As a card carrying member of Imperial Flight Operations Center- Universal User Participation's holo-net site. As we all know it as, IFOC-U UP. We have reviewed the above tactic and found them to be in accordance with Section 4, sub section c, paragraph 2 which clearly states, and I paraphrase here:

"In the event that downright tom foolery is used to distract, confuse, befuddle and or belittle the image of the Republic sense of immortality, then the tactic of CAP SHIP DENTISY is to be use in all haste in accordance with the guidelines established by the governing body and here forth directed by Imperial Flight Operations Center- Universal User Participation's holo-net site or (IFOC-U UP for short). In the event that any other governing body see to interfere then please refer to Flight Operations Center- Yarvin Orbital Unit or FOC-YOU for short"

See I believe the rules are very clear on this.:rak_01:

Wow I never realized that the Goon Squad plays SWTOR.

Wow I never realized that the Goon Squad plays SWTOR.

"I looked and there before me was a dark red Imperial Sting! It's pilot was Death and Hades was close behind him in the shape of Red Mist Fighter Wing, and those of us of from "Grace By Faith" shivered in our boots for we knew Death was upon us this Day, as we shivered uncontrollably in our environmental suits for our steads of steel had been shot out from under us. We realized that "Grace By Faith" had broken the commandments of Fighter Operational Command - Yarvin Orbital Unit or FOC-YOU for short, THOU SHALL NOT JUDGE for only HE may judge the unworthy and cast down punishment. At this point we heard a voice say to us "Who is your Daddy now Lendul?"

Edited by relicsurf

There are two ways to get in but unfortunately it is a Red Mist Fighter Wing secret.... It has been passed down through generations of elite pilots. We could tell you but????? :rak_03:

Method 1: Ignore the game objectives and opposing faction and use gunships to snipe the spawn turrets so you can fly in and set up inside the ship for a cool screen shot.

Method 2: Ignore the game objectives and opposing faction and use distortion field to kill the spawn turrets so you can fly in and set up inside the ship for a cool screen shot.

Do I get a prize?

Hmm, do the turrets have line of sight to the inside of the ship? It might be possible to use DF to sneak inside without downing the turrets if the body of the ship blocks the turrets' LOS.

Curious as to whether or not those screens were all from the same battle. It looks suspiciously like the Republic was busy winning a very close match while the photographer and friends were taking pics for their "Cap Ships Today" zine's article on the latest trends in Republic hangar décor.

As we all know from the apparel style pages, the Republic has no sense of style. So if you hang out in their hangar making snide comments about style -- or the lack thereof -- while they crush the Imperial Navy in the field of battle, they're probably o.k. with that form of disrespect. To be honest, I'd actually sort of be surprised if they even noticed.

I've heard the SIS has a top secret research lab dedicated to the, "style issue." Reportedly former staffers retired on disability tend to be curled into the fetal position and continuously mutter things like, "My eyes, my eyes. Oh, my poor eyes," and ,"Please, give me something so I can forget. I don't care what the side effects are as long as I can forget."

You think distortion field is bad? Just wait till they solve the friendly fire issues of the Polka-Stripe shield. They'll show you style like you've never seen before (and you'll wish you still hadn't).

Method 1: Ignore the game objectives and opposing faction and use gunships to snipe the spawn turrets so you can fly in and set up inside the ship for a cool screen shot.

Method 2: Ignore the game objectives and opposing faction and use distortion field to kill the spawn turrets so you can fly in and set up inside the ship for a cool screen shot.

Do I get a prize?

Method 3: Wait until I get a pub vs pub match and I spawn on the "Imp" side. Take a pic in our own "Imp" ship to look cooler than I really am. Then go actually play the game.

Method 3: Wait until I get a pub vs pub match and I spawn on the "Imp" side. Take a pic in our own "Imp" ship to look cooler than I really am. Then go actually play the game.

Ok, but this isn't what happened, as you can tell by the lovely youtube.