New PVP mode suggestion

DarthTyranid

Ranked-Unranked-Casual.

Have casual mode count losses towards the weekly requirements. At this point splitting the players into more groups would be less damaging to the que then the current system where more and more people are just choosing not to participate.

This way you can have the old system without technically changing it back and having to admit it was a mistake.

Alternately, Remove the ability to solo queue for ranked and make it like every other endgame option where you have to put together a team.

Yknow who's screwed then? The match throwers and queue quitters, the people whose behavior caused the chain of add vote kick/remove vote kick/add a lockout if you quit the game.. Holy**** has no chance of finding a group. Yknow how the meta changes? Control over your composition and the ability to adjust teams for strength against the most powerful individual specs. It will encourage the formation of pvp guilds, which were in the before times how new pvpers learned advanced pvp.

Ranked-Unranked-Casual.

Have casual mode count losses towards the weekly requirements. At this point splitting the players into more groups would be less damaging to the que then the current system where more and more people are just choosing not to participate.

This way you can have the old system without technically changing it back and having to admit it was a mistake.

Oh no, another player complaining about his team doing damage rather than defending nodes, running the hutball, or capping the square. After doing such for 6 or so years, I'll farm damage if I want. I pay my sub just like any other player! :)

There really aren’t any devoted pvp guilds anymore.

No, there's a few around. The big ones are easier to find, but usually stick to only pvp. There are some smaller guilds too that are full pvp focused too. This is from my experience on SS, so it may be different on other servers.

No, there's a few around. The big ones are easier to find, but usually stick to only pvp. There are some smaller guilds too that are full pvp focused too. This is from my experience on SS, so it may be different on other servers.

Would you name a few, say three? Having the names here can help folks looking for such guilds.

Ranked-Unranked-Casual.

This was unranked until recently but was changed for ... reasons. And BW refuses to change it back because ... reasons. And despite Jackie's efforts, BW refuses to engage in dialog with us because ... reasons.

So I don't know what the purpose of creating a new old-unranked would be, just change unranked back to what it once was.