Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

A few ideas to improve the stronghold experience.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Galactic Strongholds
A few ideas to improve the stronghold experience.

JakRoanin
07.28.2017 , 01:01 PM | #21
But again why would I work or pay cc's for something I don't care for?

deFafnyr
08.06.2017 , 10:17 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by casirabit View Post
Just remove the hooks and give us free rein decorating.
Yea, most of the other MMO's I've played decorating systems that are so much better. My biggest disappointment is that I can't place bigger floor coverings on their hooks so that they cover a floor entirely.

It's like the strongholds all have current color themes and I want to plant something down that is going to contrast against that color to make the stronghold "pop." I'd like to be able to completely cover the floors in the Dromund Kaas with red carpets to contrast with the greyness of the walls throughout. I want to completely cover the floors in the Yavin temple with blues and greens to break up the monotony of the stone but still have the earthy feel.

And variety...I don't care if we have to craft with current system or a different system, however we have to get schematics, purchase on Cartell, what have you, I just want MORE variety.
K'azhmyr deSairys
<3 Arcann for Romance Please <3

casirabit
08.12.2017 , 03:03 PM | #23
It would be nice if they added all the decorations to either a vendor or the cartel shop and that way if we needed more we could get them and it still gets people the option to sell them for those that don't buy cartel coins.
A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous. A girl should also always be a lady even when arguing Referral: http://www.swtor.com/r/VkfKqj

Tadagyt
08.13.2017 , 12:33 AM | #24
A winter stronghold with snow. Perfect for life day decorations, tauntauns, fireplaces, torches, etc.

deFafnyr
08.13.2017 , 10:10 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Tadagyt View Post
A winter stronghold with snow. Perfect for life day decorations, tauntauns, fireplaces, torches, etc.
Oh wow, would LOVE a snowy place. Not like Hoth but like the more snowy areas of Alderaan and the like. As much as I love my jungle Yavin, I think I'd pack it all up for a snow place.
K'azhmyr deSairys
<3 Arcann for Romance Please <3

jamoup
08.18.2017 , 06:41 AM | #26
I just want rooms that feel like a blank canvas that I can design. Not these pre-themed rooms. They look cool, but all the stuff on the walls and floor and ceiling aren't my decorations, and limit the scope of my design.
Too much QQ and not enough Pew Pew.

JakRoanin
12.11.2017 , 10:02 AM | #27
I cannot say enough that the hook limit has to go! That said the new Chiss decos are the best ever, and I truly hope that we get more interesting and diverse decos. We just need more, more, and more!