chapter 13 kotfe

mittenicksnave

i've reached the point in the game where you have to defeat dretchers droids

but any time the droids come out they reset it wouldn't be so frustrating if there wasn't three waves which are constantly resetting I have tried everything I can think of ive reset the chapter ive logged out then in again ive even shut off my computer then turned it on and the bug still happened

i've reached the point in the game where you have to defeat dretchers droids

but any time the droids come out they reset it wouldn't be so frustrating if there wasn't three waves which are constantly resetting I have tried everything I can think of ive reset the chapter ive logged out then in again ive even shut off my computer then turned it on and the bug still happened

there will be a patch coming up to fix that, the devs have already been made aware of it

Hey folks,

The Stronghold area resets we did this morning will hopefully mitigate some of the lag issues you have been seeing. However, we will need a patch to permanently address the issue, turn collision back on for decos, and fix a host of other issues.

The team is hard at work to get everything fixed so that we can push out a patch as soon as possible. Even with the team pounding away on it through the weekend, it is expected we won't be able to push it out until early/mid next week. I will update you as soon as I know more on maintenance timing, expect a post Monday (unless things move much faster than expected).

Here are the current patch notes for the patch (these are not final and subject to change):

• Closed a gap which allowed players to get underneath the Overlook platform in the Rishi Stronghold.
  • The Cartel Market image for the Visas Marr armor set is no longer showing the Marka Ragnos belt.
  • Despite the best efforts of the yellow team, the Novare Coast scoreboard now properly tracks the score for both teams.
  • Wins and losses are now properly tracked after all Ranked Matches (this was fixed on August 7th).
  • Dretcher’s Droids in Chapter XIII: Profit and Plunder will no longer reset.
  • Corrected an issue where the Veteran Mode Gods From the Machine bosses were harder than intended.
  • Players will no longer experience intermittent slowdown while in a Stronghold. (this fix also adds collision and LoS detection back for decorations)
  • Using various quick travel abilities will no longer randomly kill players.
  • Various character unlocks have been added back into the Cartel Market and will now display their appropriate price instead of "True."

Thanks everyone. I will pass on details as I have them.

-eric