Bought Legacy Unlock Twi'lek but not unlocked when choosing sith.

KittWindlow

Having a subscription automatically makes Twi'lek an available species for Republic characters.

-- Did you purchase & claim the unlock from the Cartel Market? If so, it should be in your Inventory

-- Check your Inventory. The unlock should be there. Right click the unlock.

You should then be able to create a Twi'lek of any class, or faction (Republic or Empire).

Please note, the race unlocks are by Legacy (server) only, if you bought it on another server, and then tried to roll your Twi'lek on a different server, it will not work.

The only exception is Cathar, which is an account wide unlock.

I didn't know those unlocks only worked on one server, thank you very much for the warning - it means 1800cc(or 2mil credits) saved for me. I was thinking about buying Twi'lek/Miri/Rattataki unlocks, but since I'm playing on two servers, no thanks. Cathar-only it is.

They should really add some fine print to those unlocks to be honest... or give you some option to make it account wide. Then again on some servers they are selling for pretty cheap now thanks to a pack they had for sale earlier this month (all of the race unlocks, think it was for 1200CC). Right now most of them are only selling for 150-350 credits.

Though not as fast, a much cheaper method is to play a Twi'lek character to 50, and that will unlock it for you. It's cheaper in terms of cash, anyway, since you don't have to pay anything to unlock it that way, but "time is money" so.... LIke the purchased unlock, this is a legacy unlock, not an account unlock, so it only applies on the server where you level that Twi'lek to 50. Edited by Adric_the_Red

• 1 year later...
Having a subscription automatically makes Twi'lek an available species for Republic characters.

-- Did you purchase & claim the unlock from the Cartel Market? If so, it should be in your Inventory

You should then be able to create a Twi'lek of any class, or faction (Republic or Empire).

I have a subscription by None of my races are unlocked for the Sith Faction and It's saying I need to buy it. how do I unlock my races?

• 2 years later...
  • 3 years later...

:D:D:D:D OMG thanks this really helped, i was mad bc i didnt want to spend more credit happy to know there are smart people out there lmao