Questions about Conquest.

AceMasterSoul

It's been awhile since I've even attempted to actively participate in conquest. I'm hoping to farm a ton of encryption for my guild and had a few question that I was hoping to get answered before starting. Any information would be appreciated.

1.) Is there a minimum level requirement?

2.) Does a toon have to hit their personal goal in order to receive the Guild reward.

1.) Is there a minimum level requirement?

Technically, no, but it is an endgame activity. Some weeks are easier for lower levels but this isn't one of them. It's Corellia centric and that means any toon less than level 50 will have a tough slog to reach their personal goal. It's do-able but you're mostly restricted to Tatooine rampage and group finder activities for conquest.

2.) Does a toon have to hit their personal goal in order to receive the Guild reward.

Yes, although all points will contribute towards the guild total even if you don't meet your personal goal.

If you have the cash then it's well worth getting 6 strongholds fully unlocked for the 150% conquest bonus.

Technically, no, but it is an endgame activity. Some weeks are easier for lower levels but this isn't one of them. It's Corellia centric and that means any toon less than level 50 will have a tough slog to reach their personal goal. It's do-able but you're mostly restricted to Tatooine rampage and group finder activities for conquest.

Yes, although all points will contribute towards the guild total even if you don't meet your personal goal.

If you have the cash then it's well worth getting 6 strongholds fully unlocked for the 150% conquest bonus.

Thanks for answering my questions! I have a few more if you don't mind.

1.) what is the difference between the gold on non-gold repeatable objectives?

2.) Does the 150% stronghold bonus show up on the projected point rewards or does it just get calculated after completing an objective?

3.) I see that this conquest allows a player to craft individual war supplies for points. Does this occur in every conquest week? if not can I get the name of the conquests that has this objective?

1. Gold is repeatable once per day per legacy (i.e. you can repeat them daily but only on one character). The blue ones are repeatable infinitely.

2. The Stronghold bonus is already calculated into the displayed value.

3. have a look here: https://vulkk.com/2018/03/20/swtor-conquest-and-guild-invasions-guide/

IMO the quickest way to get to your conquest goal is veteran flashpoints and PVP, they count individually as well as for the Socialite objectives and the objectives for finishing the weeklies. It goes even faster when you do heroics on the planets that give a conquest bonus while waiting in the queue.

It's more tricky when you want to collect conquest points on several characters or max out your overall conquest point gain because your guild goes for a planet's conqueror title, but just getting the personal rewards on one char can usually be done in 1-2 days.

Edited by Mubrak