HK-51 order of components

MartninefivePL

A simple question, cause I haven't found that mentioned anywhere.

Does the order of finding the components matter?

I started on Coruscant actually, and after some time scanning, I wonder if I can find it there before I get the ones from Tatooin and then Taris?

Thanks! :)

Edited by MartninefivePL

Find them in any order you choose. But you should ask in gen chat if anyone else is searching for them because it does make the search easier. You can also get the other parts you need in the solo flashpoints.

When you do unlock him, it'll only be for that one character. You can then use the legacy unlock for 1mil credits/250cc's and get him at lvl 1 on any character you choose.

Find them in any order you choose. But you should ask in gen chat if anyone else is searching for them because it does make the search easier. You can also get the other parts you need in the solo flashpoints.

When you do unlock him, it'll only be for that one character. You can then use the legacy unlock for 1mil credits/250cc's and get him at lvl 1 on any character you choose.

That fee is *per character*, not per legacy...

So, I have found the Coruscant one. It was close to the circular pavement area on the west side.

Also found the Taris one, only after the second attempt to scan I got a 25 meters proximity message. I could not believe it :) But the actual scan took me like 10-15 minutes, since I was not able to measure these distances well.

Taris component was near that smaller long pond, also next to the path, this one west-east.

Still Hoth one to find, and Dromund Kaas.

I tried the Maelstrom FP and being on 57 level it seems not very hard on story diffuculty, when going with Kira.

Edited by MartninefivePL

So, I have found the Coruscant one. It was close to the circular pavement area on the west side.

Also found the Taris one, only after the second attempt to scan I got a 25 meters proximity message. I could not believe it :) But the actual scan took me like 10-15 minutes, since I was not able to measure these distances well.

Taris component was near that smaller long pond, also next to the path, this one west-east.

Still Hoth one to find, and Dromund Kaas.

I tried the Maelstrom FP and being on 57 level it seems not very hard on story diffuculty, when going with Kira.

I remember HK-47 being a pain in the butt when soloing foundry. As for the scans their drops are random so the time it takes to find them is greatly influence by luck and the number of people helping you.

Edited by AceMasterSoul

• 5 months later...

Necroing an old thread. Having an issue with this mission at the moment:

Found all the components that require scanning with the excavator, and tried to mail the part from Coruscant to my toon that's doing the majority of the mission. Was told I can't mail that item. Did this change since 5.0, or do I have to find the remaining two components in False Emperor and Maelstrom Prison first?

Any point in the right direction would be appreciated.

No, you don't need to get the other parts first.

I don't know what would prevent you from mailing the Coruscant part, but, just to cover all bases - did you try to send the token you got from the dig, or did you right-click on it first - thus "binding" it to that character. Or, to put it another way, is the Coruscant piece still in your main inventory, or did you right-click it and add it to the "mission items" tab of your inventory.

If you did right-click it and "use" it, the good news is, you can always get another to send to your Imp character. (You can search for multiple copies with the same character.)

No, you don't need to get the other parts first.

I don't know what would prevent you from mailing the Coruscant part, but, just to cover all bases - did you try to send the token you got from the dig, or did you right-click on it first - thus "binding" it to that character. Or, to put it another way, is the Coruscant piece still in your main inventory, or did you right-click it and add it to the "mission items" tab of your inventory.

If you did right-click it and "use" it, the good news is, you can always get another to send to your Imp character. (You can search for multiple copies with the same character.)

Yes, I did right-click it and it got put in my Mission Items on my Trooper. Looks like I'm going scavenging in the Jedi Temple again. Good to know for future reference. Thanks!