SWTOR need cartel coins to unlock a set for my account.

nasleumaz

Hey i'm a returning player and I don't have the money to be spending on Cartel Coins or Subscriptions, I had just finished doing a bunch of heroics when I found the armor set that I had on my previous account awhile back for a lot less then I paid for it on the Galactic Trade Market, or the GTN, I got it for around 700k. (For those wondering it was The Resolute Protector armor set) and wanted to unlock it for all my characters, but I just a minute ago ironically spent all of my Cartel Coins and didn't have any left for the unlock. I have a security key but I don't want to wait 4 months for an unlock, could anyone tell me if there is another way to get Cartel Coins? I know about achievements and referral links, but that's about it. Could anyone help me? Edited by CommunityDroidEU
Referral link

As a subscriber you get 500-600cc per month depending on your subscription mode.

If you're here on a 7 days referal link, there is no other way to get the coins except achievements and the security key. As a f2p you won't get any rewards from someone using your referal link.

Even a 30 days sub will get you 500cc and all currently available expansions, but if you are willing to spend some money then the Amazon and Origin packs are a much better deals, with a huge discount on 2400/1050cc bundled with 90/60 day gametime keys.

Edited by Mubrak

I would recommend completing first planets on all servers ( you can get cc for achievements for that) and they should get you a few hundred if you put the time in... or i would really recommend subscribing for a month at least to get referral link cc (reminder to click on my link ;) ) and monthly cc, other achievements are rarely worth it