Any Active Guilds Left?

Bigtpadalino

As Steve said, there are a lot of active guilds depending on how you define active. The Server forums he linked to are helpful.

If you are in game, the easiest way to see the most active AND ambitious is to click on the guild invasion tab of the mission window. Overall the guilds in the top of the charts are incredibly active, but they can also be the most demanding or have the tightest rules. I'm not an expert on all of them, I've only spent time in one of the 'we average 900 members/toons' guild.

Each guild does tend to have its own focus, so it's good to ask. Plus, you can always ask about any policies they have regarding how long a toon can be innactive before being removed from the guild. You can check for yourself if you click the triangle/drop down arrow in the right hand columns of the Guild Window (G). Select last played, and you have your answer.

Hope that helps & you find one you like.

Nope sorry while there are plenty of active guild none are mature.

I would agree, mature Guilds are very rare

Plenty of Mature Guild members ... but most of the Guild Leaders seem to have stopped maturing at age 7

Probably a good idea to tell us which server you plan on playing on, what you consider "active", and what kind of things you want to do with guildies.

And try asking in your chosen server's part of the server-forums area: http://www.swtor.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=309

This. I consider my guild active though we only decorate, run events, and farm heroics.

• 2 weeks later...

hmmm don't know if this is an appropriate moment for a guild recruitment message... :rak_confused:

Join <Hope Squad>!! We are an active PVE and RP guild with discord, flagship, full bonuses and welcome players of all abilities... pm me for an invite or shoot out a message on Satele Shan general fleet chat and someone will send you an invite :)

hmmm don't know if this is an appropriate moment for a guild recruitment message... :rak_confused:

Join <Hope Squad>!! We are an active PVE and RP guild with discord, flagship, full bonuses and welcome players of all abilities... pm me for an invite or shoot out a message on Satele Shan general fleet chat and someone will send you an invite :)

Imp or Rep?