How to change Map size?

Impiwan

Is your SWTOR game resolution set to the same as your laptop's screen resolution?

Is your laptop's screen resolution something low like 800x600 or 1024x768? If so, you may have to live with the "cut off" map. (Or possibly, you could try using an external monitor or TV.)

Is you CAPS LOCK broken? :rolleyes:

• 10 months later...
I like now being able to set the Global UI to its largest size, however when I open my map, I would like that to size so that I can close it and see the guide etc. Currently with my UI I cannot even close the map. it is so overscaled. How do you adjust the open map, while keeping the rest of the UI large and readable?

It's been over six years, and the map is still not resizeable. In the worlds of Alice Cooper as Pontius Pilate, "Wow."

• 5 months later...
I just started the game and I immediately ran into this issue. My eyes are burning trying to read the tooltips when comparing armour. It seems I have to choose between eye strain or no map :eek:

It is a bit of a pain, but tooltips are one of the UI components you can resize.

Things like inventory windows are not O.o

I keep two UI saved to switch between depending on what I'm doing. One with a large global scale so the inventory windows and such are readable for when I'm opening loot boxes or scrolling through the gtn, and one with a smaller global scale I use while questing so that the whole world map is readable.

With the smaller global scale one I had to go into the interface settings and manually enlarge every element one by one. The good news is, you only have to do it once and then can save the interface and use it for all your characters.