Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Arcann romance appreciation thread! Haters keep out please!❤

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Arcann romance appreciation thread! Haters keep out please!❤

thejediscavenger
03.27.2019 , 06:10 AM | #5851
Good point about how Arcann is not a Jedi or Sith. I also felt that way too.

I didn't know that about Theron and Jedi. I start to think less of my characters as Jedi/Sith once we start doing those stories with him. By KOTET I was pretty much retired until Jedi Under Siege.

More Arcann content even in a single scene would be nice in the upcoming expansion. He's popular enough and I'm sure his VA would love to do it again. Romancing the main villain/redeemed tyrant was something lacking from the other romances, and sometimes I wish Theron would have been an actual betrayer who chose to return out of genuine feelings instead of having always been on our side. Would have made things more dramatic. I'm a sucker for angst and drama with romances, which is why I love Arcann's romance the most.

Iheaca
03.27.2019 , 08:55 AM | #5852
Quote: Originally Posted by witchglove View Post
Get to work! Some of us are waiting impatiently Your commission piece is lovely, by the way
Yay! I was finally able to finish it!

From Ashes We Will Rise - Chapter 19: Uncovering Shadows

And thanks, that commision piece is my wallpaper almost on every device now, I love it.
The Leviathan - Nyx-Nocturna, Ihrae, Del'Ihrae, Shanti-Adamanta, Ainlanna, Ijadyia
From Ashes We Will Rise - fanfiction

thejediscavenger
03.27.2019 , 04:00 PM | #5853
Quote: Originally Posted by Iheaca View Post

And thanks, that commision piece is my wallpaper almost on every device now, I love it.
You're the author of this wonderful story? I read it the night before I posted here for the first time. Excellent work!

Iheaca
03.28.2019 , 01:32 AM | #5854
Quote: Originally Posted by thejediscavenger View Post
You're the author of this wonderful story? I read it the night before I posted here for the first time. Excellent work!
Yep, that would be me. Thank you!
Are you the one who sent me the comment about sitting up all night reading the chapters, then?
The Leviathan - Nyx-Nocturna, Ihrae, Del'Ihrae, Shanti-Adamanta, Ainlanna, Ijadyia

thejediscavenger
03.28.2019 , 09:18 AM | #5855
Yep, that would be me. Thank you!
Are you the one who sent me the comment about sitting up all night reading the chapters, then?
You're welcome!

Unfortunately no. I fell asleep right after. I've been recovering from an injured foot. I haven't had the chance to comment yet or read the new chapter. I definitely will and let you know it's me!

Swingkittie
03.29.2019 , 01:27 AM | #5856

That was really good. I liked the argument scene with Theron. It sounded exactly like how he would act in that situation too. Although, my romanced Sith would have probably seduced him into telling me what the heck he was talking about. Too bad that stupid droid was watching him. lol

I liked how you drew on Arcann's feelings, doubts, and uncertainties. Good job.
Never go in against a Sicilian when death is on the line!

Goreshaga
03.29.2019 , 03:41 PM | #5857

Nice chapter.
I guess Theron doesn't feel so good right now

And poor Arcann, every time he tries to tell her, another guy interrupts

Iheaca
03.31.2019 , 03:00 PM | #5858
[QUOTE=Swingkittie;9715398]That was really good. I liked the argument scene with Theron. It sounded exactly like how he would act in that situation too. Although, my romanced Sith would have probably seduced him into telling me what the heck he was talking about. Too bad that stupid droid was watching him. lol[/quote[
I liked the idea of having Theron try to warn her. It made the whole plot more realistic to me.
Quote: Originally Posted by Swingkittie View Post
I liked how you drew on Arcann's feelings, doubts, and uncertainties. Good job.
Thanks. II know that I have my own opinion on him that is not necessarily shared, but I like to explore his thoughts and feelings.

Quote: Originally Posted by Goreshaga View Post
Nice chapter.
I guess Theron doesn't feel so good right now
Well, I guess that none of them do. Anger often makes people say things they did not really want to say.

Quote: Originally Posted by Goreshaga View Post
And poor Arcann, every time he tries to tell her, another guy interrupts
Yeah well, I can't keep having thigs happening this way. Now I may need to allow him to express himself... or not.

Goreshaga
03.31.2019 , 03:18 PM | #5859
Well, I guess that none of them do. Anger often makes people say things they did not really want to say.
Yep
This will probably give more weight to Arcann pleading for Theron too

Quote:
Yeah well, I can't keep having thigs happening this way. Now I may need to allow him to express himself... or not.
Waiting for the next chapters then ^^

thejediscavenger
03.31.2019 , 04:38 PM | #5860
I have to ask, did any of you feel from the start when you first met Arcann that he might become an ally? I never got a true villain vibe from him.