Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Arcann romance appreciation thread! Haters keep out please!❤

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Arcann romance appreciation thread! Haters keep out please!❤

Iheaca's Avatar


Iheaca
12.11.2018 , 01:20 AM | #5761
Quote: Originally Posted by Eshvara View Post
I love Arcann!! whooohoooo!!!!
A chibi Arcann, then?

I like the other Chiss and the WoW character.
The Leviathan - Nyx-Nocturna, Ihrae, Del'Ihrae, Shanti-Adamanta, Ainlanna, Ijadyia
From Ashes We Will Rise - fanfiction

Eshvara's Avatar


Eshvara
12.11.2018 , 01:58 AM | #5762
Quote: Originally Posted by Iheaca View Post
A chibi Arcann, then?

I like the other Chiss and the WoW character.
I have a WIP Arcann, I just never got to finish it...hah! BUT I MEAN TO!
#Arcannite
For The Empire

Iheaca's Avatar


Iheaca
12.18.2018 , 08:47 AM | #5763
I have not played the new content yet. Ossus was too crowded for my tastes. But as nothing moved here I guess that we do not see Arcann at all.

So I worked on new adventures instead. Beware, long one (slightly longer that the previous one).

From Ashes We Will Rise - The Slithering Snake - part 1
The Leviathan - Nyx-Nocturna, Ihrae, Del'Ihrae, Shanti-Adamanta, Ainlanna, Ijadyia
From Ashes We Will Rise - fanfiction

Goreshaga's Avatar


Goreshaga
12.18.2018 , 11:14 AM | #5764
Quote: Originally Posted by Iheaca View Post
I have not played the new content yet. Ossus was too crowded for my tastes. But as nothing moved here I guess that we do not see Arcann at all.

So I worked on new adventures instead. Beware, long one (slightly longer that the previous one).

From Ashes We Will Rise - The Slithering Snake - part 1
Well haven't seen him so far, well like nearly every member of the Alliance for that matter.

I liked the chapter.
I smiled sometimes, laughed too, and i enjoyed the fight scene, that was a nice teamwork ^^

Iheaca's Avatar


Iheaca
12.19.2018 , 08:03 AM | #5765
Quote: Originally Posted by Goreshaga View Post
Well haven't seen him so far, well like nearly every member of the Alliance for that matter.

I liked the chapter.
I smiled sometimes, laughed too, and i enjoyed the fight scene, that was a nice teamwork ^^
Thanks

I'm happy to hear that the teamwork is visible.

I'd be curious to know what made you smile or laugh. PM?
The Leviathan - Nyx-Nocturna, Ihrae, Del'Ihrae, Shanti-Adamanta, Ainlanna, Ijadyia
From Ashes We Will Rise - fanfiction

Goreshaga's Avatar


Goreshaga
12.19.2018 , 08:08 AM | #5766
Quote: Originally Posted by Iheaca View Post
Thanks

I'm happy to hear that the teamwork is visible.

I'd be curious to know what made you smile or laugh. PM?
Mostly the interactions between Andronikos and Arcann, and the former always interupting whenever Arcann had a chance to get a somewhat special moment with Nyx, but the last scene was truly funny.

Iheaca's Avatar


Iheaca
12.19.2018 , 08:49 AM | #5767
Quote: Originally Posted by Goreshaga View Post
Mostly the interactions between Andronikos and Arcann, and the former always interupting whenever Arcann had a chance to get a somewhat special moment with Nyx, but the last scene was truly funny.
A whoopsie kind of moment indeed.
The Leviathan - Nyx-Nocturna, Ihrae, Del'Ihrae, Shanti-Adamanta, Ainlanna, Ijadyia
From Ashes We Will Rise - fanfiction

Cawyden's Avatar


Cawyden
12.19.2018 , 01:37 PM | #5768
Quote: Originally Posted by Iheaca View Post
I have not played the new content yet. Ossus was too crowded for my tastes. But as nothing moved here I guess that we do not see Arcann at all.

So I worked on new adventures instead. Beware, long one (slightly longer that the previous one).

From Ashes We Will Rise - The Slithering Snake - part 1
Thank you for still updating and continuing the story! Even if I don't post I do read the forum frequently and always read your chapters and always look forward to read more. It is really well written.

Iheaca's Avatar


Iheaca
12.20.2018 , 02:30 AM | #5769
Quote: Originally Posted by Cawyden View Post
Thank you for still updating and continuing the story! Even if I don't post I do read the forum frequently and always read your chapters and always look forward to read more. It is really well written.
Thank you! I am glad that you like it.

There is no way I stop this story before I can extort them a first kiss.
I am such a lousy romance writer! 17 chapters and 70'000+ words and they are still appart.
The Leviathan - Nyx-Nocturna, Ihrae, Del'Ihrae, Shanti-Adamanta, Ainlanna, Ijadyia
From Ashes We Will Rise - fanfiction

Goreshaga's Avatar


Goreshaga
12.20.2018 , 02:42 AM | #5770
Quote: Originally Posted by Iheaca View Post
Thank you! I am glad that you like it.

There is no way I stop this story before I can extort them a first kiss.
I am such a lousy romance writer! 17 chapters and 70'000+ words and they are still appart.
Blame Andronikos then, that was close this time