Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Arcann romance appreciation thread! Haters keep out please!❤

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Arcann romance appreciation thread! Haters keep out please!❤

DuskIsNotAmused
06.25.2018 , 04:46 PM | #5361
Quote: Originally Posted by Iheaca View Post
Probably something about White Supremacists. You know...

Oh it is relatively easy to star out something here. Look! **** **** *********** ****
Oooh, but at the end of a word though ? It'll teach me for unnecessarily stretching words, never know whats creeping in -shakes head- so many nasty abbreviations, so little time.
Why are abbreviations nearly always bad news? Can you think of any nice ones -thinks to hard, pulls something-

-narrows eyes- Now is that properly earned stars or the star on your keyboard...hmmm
Declaring my undying love and affection for the Star Wars Prequels, Originals and Sequels, Rogue One, Solo a Star Wars Story, the Old Republic + KotFE + KotET
If you're looking to commiserate about how much any of the above suck, this is your friendly notice that I am not the guy/girl/organic you're looking for. Have an excellent day.

Iheaca
06.26.2018 , 01:02 AM | #5362
Quote: Originally Posted by DuskIsNotAmused View Post
Oooh, but at the end of a word though ? It'll teach me for unnecessarily stretching words, never know whats creeping in -shakes head- so many nasty abbreviations, so little time.
Why are abbreviations nearly always bad news? Can you think of any nice ones -thinks to hard, pulls something-

-narrows eyes- Now is that properly earned stars or the star on your keyboard...hmmm
I swear that I earned them properly. I even remember how but **** **** *********** **** will again not show.

*sigh* Too much to do and spending my in-game time to level other characters... I am missing Arcann and he is not even in my next chapter (or a very small cameo). *double sigh* Why is the alert not a repeatable quest?
The Leviathan - Nyx-Nocturna, Ihrae, Del'Ihrae, Shanti-Adamanta, Ainlanna, Ijadyia
From Ashes We Will Rise - fanfiction

Paulsutherland
06.26.2018 , 04:22 AM | #5363
I don't have much Arcann gossip atm but I thought I would come in and tell you all about our lord and savour, Zildrog!

Iheaca
06.26.2018 , 04:35 AM | #5364
Quote: Originally Posted by Paulsutherland View Post
I don't have much Arcann gossip atm but I thought I would come in and tell you all about our lord and savour, Zildrog!
Well, on my side, I might have written «Vaylin» quite a few times lately. 😉
The Leviathan - Nyx-Nocturna, Ihrae, Del'Ihrae, Shanti-Adamanta, Ainlanna, Ijadyia

DuskIsNotAmused
06.26.2018 , 05:05 AM | #5365
Never fear, Vaylin and Zildrog are never far from our thoughts, you are an excellent prophet (plus, well, sister of our fave. Bad form to forget the in laws. Or so I'm told...).
Declaring my undying love and affection for the Star Wars Prequels, Originals and Sequels, Rogue One, Solo a Star Wars Story, the Old Republic + KotFE + KotET
If you're looking to commiserate about how much any of the above suck, this is your friendly notice that I am not the guy/girl/organic you're looking for. Have an excellent day.

Eshvara
06.27.2018 , 04:59 PM | #5366
I need more Arcann content! It's my highlight of swtor.
#Arcannite
For The Empire

Paulsutherland
06.27.2018 , 05:00 PM | #5367
Quote: Originally Posted by Eshvara View Post
We need more content in general!

Eshvara
06.27.2018 , 05:02 PM | #5368
We need more content in general!
We really do.
#Arcannite
For The Empire

Goreshaga
06.27.2018 , 05:35 PM | #5369
Quote: Originally Posted by Eshvara View Post
I need more Arcann and Theron content.
More content to other Lis

And yeah as Paul said more content in general ^^

Iheaca
06.28.2018 , 01:00 AM | #5370
Quote: Originally Posted by Goreshaga View Post
I need more Arcann and Theron content.
More content to other Lis

And yeah as Paul said more content in general ^^
I want that too!
In fact, when thinking of it, there are two things that I would wish for:

- The possibility of finally starting a romance with a LI that has been turned down earlier. Like, finally changing my mind. Of course the companions should perhaps not be interested anymore if PC has been overly harsh, but if we have simply not taken the Flirt options, then it should be possible to flirt later on.

- The possibility of having conversations (random subjects, related to the main story, class story or companion story) with any companion around the base. Just sit down and have a drink, or anything of the like, which would lead to some cuddling with a LI, or could lead to flirt options with one who is not, or simply to appreciating one another more, or less.

I think that my roleplaying self is longing for some and as I do not rally roleplay in MMOs anymore...