underworld metals

jzstyles

i was wondering what i could use these for i currently have armsmech but im still low lvl and dont have any gear i can make out of the stuff. i wanted to know whether they will be usefull later on or if theyre something i should just sell.

dang i thought since metal they would be used with armstech... which mission skill will get me items for armstech?

You will need Investigation in order to get the rare ingredients required for the blue/purple Armstech recipes that you sometimes get from a reverse engineer of a green-crafted weapon...either that or you can keep Underworld Trading and sell the resources you get on the GTN and buy the Investigation resources you need from the GTN...

• 11 months later...
And what sector and/or planet is the Underworld on? I have been trying to find anything that explains these professions in more user friendly details. These forums aren't very user friendly when it comes to finding stuff, like other forums. But, I am new to the Star Wars universe, over STO.

Dantooine.

Clever. Site of a future base of a yet-to-exist Rebellion that will be abandoned even further in the future before the Sith, who completely lose their empire but cut their numbers to only two at any one time and in doing so allow themselves to work behind the scenes to eventually topple a 20,000+ year old Republic and turn it into their renewed Empire thus spawning the Rebellion that will build the future base that will be abandoned even further in the future, can find it.

Just the sort of place an Underworld needs.

i was wondering what i could use these for i currently have armsmech but im still low lvl and dont have any gear i can make out of the stuff. i wanted to know whether they will be usefull later on or if theyre something i should just sell.

Just cross reference the colors in this. You'll see what gathering skill is good with armstech and others.