What Rewards would you like to see for Ranked PvP?

AlexModny

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well I play a sorc, so maybe for each class a color change in the mechanic such as force lighting make it blue for top 3 or maybe a krayt dragon mount. top 3 needs to be known not easy to obtain and I like it to be worth it if im gonna spend that much time into it.

mid lvl gear but something unique

lowest title and some decorations

battle worn gear would be a good option. It would probably be pretty epic with a wheelchair mount. Lol

Can you imagine all your friends with these huge tanks, deslers, rancors, etc and you roll up with shredded gear, broken mask, and a wheelchair mount with battle smoke coming off the wheels. hahaha

Rewards for season 2 were good to reflect a short season. That mask was a bit of a shame, but lessons learned moving forward.

Considering this is still a casual game (a lot more with <1500-1400 rating than those with >1500) rewards should be tiered towards hardcore and participation

Keep the posters of season tiers.

A decoration for tier 2 was a good touch considering most players that played all season are tier 2.

Top tier, recolored rancor mount is ok, armor set is ok (should not be recolored oriconian).

Change the titles each season. Just google synonyms of champion, professional, all-star etc. and you will have enough titles for many season.

• 2 weeks later...
A new mount every season. No excuses, different forms of vehicles and skins you aren't going to get ANYWHERE else.

The model doesn't really matter, the DP rancor is rare enough (and way uglier than S1 allstar anyway :rolleyes:)

DP rancor looks much better btw.

None actually. (And no I am not being deliberately provocative.)

As long as it is easy for guilds and groups who are simul-queuing in deathmatches (Arenas) to exploit the ranking system to allow for their toons and the toons of their friends to earn rewards, I don't see any reason that such behaviour should be rewarded with special mounts or gear.

I would however love to see the stuff that is in the pvp vendors on Fleet overhauled. If you look at what items we can trade for with our ranked and unranked comms, and compare them with the other items that can be traded for with pve comms, then you quickly note that they have not kept up with the rest of the game -- both item-wise and value-wise. So, how about getting rid of some of the old stuff in the pvp vendors stores and putting in some new stuff?

I would like a PvP UNIQUE mount. PvErs get unique mounts like the wings of Brontes, the Helix Hyperpod and the Scum and Villany Mount. What do PvPers get? We have nothing unique when it comes to mounts and we never have had them. We have the Firebrand Armor and the Victorious armor but its not enough; a GOOD reward would be unique.

I would like a PvP UNIQUE mount. PvErs get unique mounts like the wings of Brontes, the Helix Hyperpod and the Scum and Villany Mount. What do PvPers get? We have nothing unique when it comes to mounts and we never have had them. We have the Firebrand Armor and the Victorious armor but its not enough; a GOOD reward would be unique.

ooooorrr...they could...you know...reskin some of those unique pve mounts for pvp. want those wings. :rak_03:

Ranked Que never pops on the Harbinger server, thus the first thing I would like to see is a format that allows the Ranked que to become active with minimal players seeking to participate. Perhaps a 1 v1 or 2 v 2. Anything other than what it is currently.

Ranked Que never pops on the Harbinger server, thus the first thing I would like to see is a format that allows the Ranked que to become active with minimal players seeking to participate. Perhaps a 1 v1 or 2 v 2. Anything other than what it is currently.

1v1s wouldn't be a bad idea if they made it conform to similar restrictions to solo q, ie, only matching the same class/spec against each other. This might be a little odd if two healers are matched, but they could always just make it a dps/tank queue to avoid the never ending match that would ensue.

What do you want the top reward to be?

Dark Saber, Title Death Watch, Gladiator Statue Decoration, Basilisk war droid

What do you want the middle rewards to be?

Gladiator Statue Decoration, Title Death Watch, Basilisk war droid

What do you want the lowest reward to be?

Gladiator Statue Decoration, Title Death Watch

Honestly I could careless about the rewards but the time. Please actually put some effort, I said it, into PVP ranked que. Lock anyone not with max expertise from getting into que. It is insane to allow people who just hit makeb with 12xp wearing green PVE gear with me in a match. Thanks