Idiots of TOR

Gphalen

Clueless PuG groups lose at Warzones, more news at six.

Interview with Mike O´rage in our midnight special "Learn to play": can you pass the ball before dying? with the guest appereance of ETC85 introducing their new song "Back to Arena"

Check out our new online quiz: 10 questions about why you should attack the healers where zerging is more fun!

Constructive Donkey is here to help you with your life!!!

Next time a problem like this arises, Constructive Donkey recommends you ponder on ideas that add value to system you want to change. But aren't you clever?! Because your suggested improvements also mirror things you'd like to see in the game. Now when you go through the process of stating your changes to the devs, in a most respectable manner (business people like this), you will have successfully done something that might solve your issue.

OP, you sound pretty worked up. i love it when people like you are in my warzone, because you always offer some good rage.

what's interesting is these raging individuals always seem to have a horrible command of the language.

And a horrible command of the game itself, too, in my experiences anyway. :D

Anyway join a guild or queue up with some friends. Just with 2 friends we can accomplish so much because we can communicate over vent and fill the gaps people who're uncertain what they're doing are leaving.

I only play MMO because of the PVP element, its nice to try to score but i enjoy bashing a head or 2 as mutch as winning the game.... so you do what you do and ill stand next to you bashing away on all the idiots who are only trying to get the ball!

So its a win win situation, you can play with your silly ball, i can bash away on everything that moves..

Edited by TheRelic