NMM full clear (Unyielding)

EC 8 man

SM full clear

HM full clear

TFB 8 man

SM full clear

HM 2/5

Nightmare pilgrim cleared

Dread Tooth cleared on one stack (didn't have time to try more)

Guild site: https://sites.google.com/site/theorderof66/home

I just realized a bunch of you have been trying to PM me on here regarding the issues the last month. My apologies, I never saw them. Mostly because I've never really used the PM system on here. Finally noticed it today when I clicked on my name up top and saw the PMs. Guess these forums could use a better notification system for those things.

I just realized a bunch of you have been trying to PM me on here regarding the issues the last month. My apologies, I never saw them. Mostly because I've never really used the PM system on here. Finally noticed it today when I clicked on my name up top and saw the PMs. Guess these forums could use a better notification system for those things.

I get mine through email. But I don't know if its automatic or if you have to enable it yourself.

Grim Determination has some updates:

Eternity Vault Nightmare Mode: 8 man 5/5 (Infernal)

Karagga's Palace Nightmare Mode: 8 man 5/5 (Unyielding)

Explosive Conflict Hard Mode: 8 man 2/4 (back from a long hiatus on that one)

EDIT: We are now 3/4 on 8 man EC HM

Edited by LinkDaven

Ok Black Sun Rising is...

5/5 NiM EV/KP

3/5 Story TFB

3/4 Story Denvoa

We just recently got into weekly raiding so we are way behind but will hopefully catch up quickly. Can provide screenshots for these but there pretty basic. Will provide them for HM Denova/TFB when we get there

Solatium downed NM EV last night as we tried to do HM TfB but the server lag was preventing us from seeing the mechanics of the fight. It was both funny and frustrating to have the spawns insta pop in your face and no puddles being visible on the 1st boss.

~ N'abi