SWTOR Screenshots/Wallpapers

Karameck

SWTOR doesn't usually get a lot of credit for it's graphics, but I've always found the aesthetic of the game to be really lovely. I really enjoy exploring the planets and finding all of the amazing scenery that was created. I collected some screenshots from across the galaxy to use as Wallpapers, I thought others might enjoy sharing their own.

My favorite images are Belsavus, Makeb, and the new cave for the Mutated Genosian Queen on Ossus.

But there are beautiful views all over if you know where to look!

Glad to see someone else who enjoys SWTOR's aesthetics despite the game being fairly old, I'm still amazed at the environments they're able to create. Ossus was absolutely stunning.
Yes, Ossus was great! There are several spots that I was shocked by how good they were. The first time doing the new Queen fight I was super excited to see all the work they put into that instance alone, and the creepy tree thing you see when you do the quest that gives you tuning was a fun surprise.

I feel like BW still puts a lot of work into it’s planet design, and it shows.

One of the first things i did as a beta tester all those years ago, well 7 now. I explored more then i bugged tested and i was mesmerized in the scenes around me. The landscapes, the cities architectures, all the nature. As well wild life and the foliage. The Colors of every thing, the lights. The day and night sky on each planet. How light beams thru trees. Every thing i have taken in every thing and i still do. This is why i love new planets. I wanted Iocath but it ended up ticking me off more then winning me over with its many unique things. I want more new planets i want Kashhkk would be freaking awesome. I still am mesmerized till this day..... I started way back then and i havent left this galaxy Far far away.....

I am building a new pc soon a AMD Threadripper with a 32gb DDR4 ram and a Geforce RTX 2080. If that doesnt make this game pop even more, well then i'll give up.

Yes, Ossus was great! There are several spots that I was shocked by how good they were. The first time doing the new Queen fight I was super excited to see all the work they put into that instance alone, and the creepy tree thing you see when you do the quest that gives you tuning was a fun surprise.

I feel like BW still puts a lot of work into it’s planet design, and it shows.

Yes, seeing Master Ood Bnar was a great surprise. Goes to show Bioware still cares deeply about the story in addition to the planet. It was a beautiful place to explore, and the Weapon Tuning is great too!

One of the first things i did as a beta tester all those years ago, well 7 now. I explored more then i bugged tested and i was mesmerized in the scenes around me. The landscapes, the cities architectures, all the nature. As well wild life and the foliage. The Colors of every thing, the lights. The day and night sky on each planet. How light beams thru trees. Every thing i have taken in every thing and i still do. This is why i love new planets. I wanted Iocath but it ended up ticking me off more then winning me over with its many unique things. I want more new planets i want Kashhkk would be freaking awesome. I still am mesmerized till this day..... I started way back then and i havent left this galaxy Far far away.....

I am building a new pc soon a AMD Threadripper with a 32gb DDR4 ram and a Geforce RTX 2080. If that doesnt make this game pop even more, well then i'll give up.

I'd love to get my hands on a new comp myself, these pictures are taken at the highest graphics settings, but I can't currently run the game at that setting all the time. I'm stuck around Medium settings. :(

• 2 months later...
The other day I browsed through Wallpaper Generator for some animated SWTOR related wallpapers but there was only about 3-4 on there. I found one of Malgus from a trailer I believe. It's just a gif of him walking away from a destroyed temple and throwing his hood up. Luckily I was able to find other neat wallpapers but surprised to see as little as I did.