World PVP

Anosa

True the answer is no, But what you have to look forward to are both factions having Cloaked players who cant play worth a damn in warzones, but like to gank on lower lvl players just to make them selves feel more superior. With that said.

Ilum should be fixed soon, so the large brawls can come back. For the lower levels. Tat, Alderan, Hoth, Voss, Belsavis and Nar would be about all the pvp loving you will get. I find it more interesting to play on Open World PvP vs other servers. But then again new players jump on Open World then submit forum posts or and complain about getting steam rolled by opp faction players.

True the answer is no, But what you have to look forward to are both factions having Cloaked players who cant play worth a damn in warzones, but like to gank on lower lvl players just to make them selves feel more superior. With that said.

Awwwwww, did someone play their first warzone?

Edited by Squidkidz

is there a lot of world pvp that goes on, on the pvp servers or do people try to steer away from it??

I don't know what these people are saying about not alot of world pvp, they prob are too scared to look for pvp players. I get a lot of PVP in numerous planets, Hoth, Tatooine, Voss etc. Open World, just hunt pubs down while they're trying to quest , then get the lvl 50s to come hunt me down and watch them fail.

I love it.

I don't know what these people are saying about not alot of world pvp, they prob are too scared to look for pvp players. I get a lot of PVP in numerous planets, Hoth, Tatooine, Voss etc. Open World, just hunt pubs down while they're trying to quest , then get the lvl 50s to come hunt me down and watch them fail.

I love it.

You wouldn't be from COVENANT, would you? I had a blast shrinking them down to size on Tat a few weeks back with a couple buddies from Lego PvP. It all began with them stalking lowbies, like yourself. But oh boy did their plan backfire when we drove them back to their Sith base. They took out their companions early on and still got owned lol. Malkur, or whatever the Juggs name was couldn't keep his hands of me, so I just kept killin him over, and over and over. And I hadn't a single piece of War Hero at the time. Geez that was fun. :)