Going Back Home

Rekar

The war between the factions will return...with the option of choosing which faction you want to support.

I know you can pick with side to support but I'm talking about ending this alliance that was created with KOTET AND KOTFE

I know you can pick with side to support but I'm talking about ending this alliance that was created with KOTET AND KOTFE

As many people don't want this, myself included, as those that do so who knows? O.o

No interest in being a republic lackey again. Or a Jedi one.

As many people don't want this, myself included, as those that do so who knows? O.o

Me: I am the Emperor of Zakuul!

also me: Sure, I would love to come back to DK, and not be on the Dark Council, and be subservient to someone 1/16 the power of the men I defeated.

I have come back recently and have toons on both sides. I have to admit, I was rather offended when I found out that it was a pvp joint effort now.

I am going to focus on pub toons now that I am back and would rather take a beating from the imps vs working with them....

In my opinion, it a turn for the worse....

Maybe... the question to me is if they are gonna give faction transfers or something to traitors, or if it's just an excuse to add them to the cartel market if you want to go through with it.

But i think there are too many potential problems to faction balance, unless all players are merged into a pool and your faction is just a toggle like the dark and light side of the force thing we have now.

Edited by Nemmar

Aside from head-canon stories i'm sure we all have characters for once we get back. For now, we might be returning to the republic-empire conflict again, but we are still in the alliance, even if it is on the verge of disintergrating due to old loyalities (with ex-imperials stealing a ship to get home) (and Aygo retiring because your old imperial loyalties are returning if you are from that faction orginally).

For now, we are still on the outside looking in, the expansion will either let us get into it fully or remain outsiders who are useful to be used by either faction. We never did get all the members of the star cabal (leading to this conflict escalating and spies the ranks of both factions sabotaging efforts for your return due to how dangerous it is to have the PC return and swing the relative strength and wreck those plans), we also didn't get the outcome with Jadus either (and he could easily create a problem after disposing of the current leadership so he can plant terror and hatred in every heart, be it republic or empire).

I have come back recently and have toons on both sides. I have to admit, I was rather offended when I found out that it was a pvp joint effort now.

I am going to focus on pub toons now that I am back and would rather take a beating from the imps vs working with them....

In my opinion, it a turn for the worse....

Your attitude is really offensive, really, and childish to say the least. A lot of us are sick and tired of the stupid Sith Empire vs. Republic wars, and their political bs. A very good amount of us want Our Alliance kept, and independent from other factions, the way it should be if we choose to.

We should have a choice, is the reality of what this game should be, and more reality, with how people want things to be.

As for Pvp, get over your attitude, i Imperial and Republic player playing together, because before each side hated each other too much, and it made people stink really. This is better now.