Founder-Era Player Seeking Newer Imperial PvE/PvP Guild

Kalin_Orran

*Drops down from an overhead platform* "Hello there!",

How goes it! Thanks for clicking on the button!

As I had stated, I'm a player from the 'Founding'-Era of the game that stopped playing due to life; now that life is together I'm left with a tad more free-time than I had first thought. Went back to TOR and so-far so great! That said, I'm level 75, somewhat clueless about what to do endgame - and while I understand that you can do 'anything' and acquire Legacy Points and such, I have no real idea as where to start and I find myself wanting to raise my gear score as well as run and play-through content with more experienced players that are willing to teach.

While I've tried out a few guilds since returning to the game, they were more often than not, not as 'willing' to explain things to newer players that haven't ran through the content, the guild's men only sought to help the female players, OR that the guild was GIGANTIC and it didn't seem to have any type of structure when it came to raid/pvp teams.

I'm looking for a smaller/discord friendly, close-knit, group of players(Guild) that share the same values and interests!

Hitting me up in-game or leaving a 'call-back' name here would probably be the best way to reach me!

(Currently sitting at a 281 Gear Score, Hatred Assassin)

- Xel'kova

Edited by Kalin_Orran
Additions

As I had stated, I'm a player from the 'Founding'-Era of the game that stopped playing due to life; now that life is together I'm left with a tad more free-time than I had first thought. Went back to TOR and so-far so great! That said, I'm level 75, somewhat clueless about what to do endgame - and while I understand that you can do 'anything' and acquire Legacy Points and such, I have no real idea as where to start and I find myself wanting to raise my gear score as well as run and play-through content with more experienced players that are willing to teach.

While I've tried out a few guilds since returning to the game, they were more often than not, not as 'willing' to explain things to newer players that haven't ran through the content, the guild's men only sought to help the female players, OR that the guild was GIGANTIC and it didn't seem to have any type of structure when it came to raid/pvp teams.

I'm looking for a smaller/discord friendly, close-knit, group of players(Guild) that share the same values and interests!

Hitting me up in-game or leaving a 'call-back' name here would probably be the best way to reach me!

(Currently sitting at a 281 Gear Score, Hatred Assassin)

- Xel'kova

hi there Kailin_Orran, it looks like perhaps you've already possibly joined another guild but just in case....

We're not a "newer" guild (we're actually 1 of the only remaining original Founder guilds left in the game from 2011 beta) but still you might wanna check us out here sometime: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=948073

And either way, WELCOME BACK and feel free to send me in-game MAIL with any questions about current state of SWTOR. Much has changed, mostly for the better. Mostly. :cool:

regards, Neevil (imperial side main)

*EDIT UPDATE: You joined for not even 1 day , barely logged in a couple times, and then left without saying anything lol ... I'm guessing you probably want 1 of the ready-made mega large guilds, which is fine of course since it's your sub & your money to do with as you please ;). Sorry it didn't work out for you with us and take care!

Edited by Nee-Elder
people are weird

• 3 weeks later...