Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Remove Heroic 2+/4+ missions.

bannsider
02.25.2014 , 07:45 AM | #21
Bizzare thread - they have always been optional. Do them or pass on them - either is fine.

beasthunt
02.25.2014 , 07:56 AM | #22
Interesting. I have a rack of toons on one server and never really had an issue finding a group for heroics and then started a slew on a diff server and the same thing. No issue finding a group for heroics. Mind you, most H2s can be soloed.

Starglitter
02.25.2014 , 08:36 AM | #23
Mmm...

I think removing them is a bit too extreme, usually when I am in leveling mode, I tend to solo the content and not waste time trying to form or join groups in planet to do Heroics. But because I play add odd hours of the day, and when guild members are at a low, it does not preclude other players, who could easily be leveling with guild mates to naturally do the heroics along the leveling way.

I do agree, there is a lack of means to queue up for planetary heroics, an dwould be nice if each planet had all their heroics in a queue system much alike the flashpoints, so players such as myself could queue for the heroics while grinding the level content in solo mode.

Sue

AnnyJuly
02.25.2014 , 09:22 AM | #24
I wish there was a possibility to scale them down. I play only for the story, strictly solo . I can play through heroics If I overleveled them enough, but I doubt I will be able to play through 50 level heroic missions even on level 55.

branmakmuffin
02.25.2014 , 10:47 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by AnnyJuly View Post
I wish there was a possibility to scale them down. I play only for the story, strictly solo . I can play through heroics If I overleveled them enough, but I doubt I will be able to play through 50 level heroic missions even on level 55.
You can easily solo level 50 heroic 2s with a level 55 in the best crafted gear (which is, what, 28/66/156?) I dunno about level 50 H4s (never tried one). The toughest thing I've soloed in gear like that was False Emperor on normal mode, which I think is probably equivalent to a level 48 H4. In basic comm gear, you could do even more.

Excise
02.25.2014 , 11:15 AM | #26
Instead of removing them, I'd just make them way better. Make the Heroic 4's drop sweet purples instead of blues. Double the XP.

That way when someone shouts "LF X for Heroic 4!" whoever is on the planet will jump at the chance.

Edit: changed to make it Heroic 4 only. As others have noted, the Heroic 2+'s can often be solo'd.

GatorAndy
02.25.2014 , 02:19 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by Lugosi View Post
Maybe while they are at it they should make all the ops and fp's solo-able too. Heck, just remove all the group content so people like you that can't be bothered to, you know, form a group in an mmo have stuff to do.

They are heroics and should stay heroics, we don't need anymore dumbing down of the game. People do them whether you think they do or not. Doesn't mean you have to.

These are not the Heroics you're looking for, move along.
This.