Nerf streamers! Legit wintrading!

Taketon

Some players abuse Twitch to gain an obvious edge in ranked arenas. One of them booked all the top3 places on assassins both in solo and in team ranking.

Things he does every day:

1. Uses voice communication to coordinate his team. Playing solo, he only does what he uses tricks designed for team play. Watching his stream, I only hear short commands like im in stun, i net him, he broke, etc.

2. If he understands that he will lose the match, he gives instructions on how to vote for the exclusion of the enemy player. Previously, he slanders this player, and disseminates false information to his viewers.

3. After playing enough solo ranked, he asks his audience to organize a manikin team for TR. He invites other win traders to his team, and after that they have fun killing motionless enemies.

Edited by Taketon

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is old actually. There have been quite a few streamers, mostly german guys, who rigged matches on live streams. This has been showed to Devs quite a few times, its nonsence since you actually send them links to their twitch videos where you can see cheating live.

Whether Devs do something with it or not is up to them, all you can do is point the finger, the rest is up to them.

One german sin on DM qsyns every day and streaming it. He always queueing with his friends and they always get in one team due to small number of players in queue. They coordinating nets, stuns, guards, offheals etc. This is so pathetic and such a big advantage. I created thread about it - http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=974660&page=1&pp=10

What sense of having solo ranked if it is not SOLO anymore?

Got to give it to u guys , U are getting desperate if u have to do **** like this to get attention xD. Everyone knows about ur wintrades and russian voice etc. But when someone streams and is a few games with someone in voice its a problem and its not like no one on NA is doing it :cool: Btw can u guys stop using different accounts to reply on ur own posts ? thx Edited by Warrioroffhell

It's so fun to see wintraders try to accuse others lmao

Wheter they are wintraders too or not doesn’t really matter.

This is very lame. Playing solos on voice is not OK. I mean solo needs to be solo otherwise it’s just a piss take. This player seems skilled enough to compete with others normally.

I couldn’t care less what people do in TR, they can organise their games however they want and all get gold, top3 or whatever because at least then they don’t directly impact others. With solos tho there is plenty of new or less skilled players who struggle to improve and voice coordination against them is just not cool.

With solos tho there is plenty of new or less skilled players who struggle to improve and voice coordination against them is just not cool.

^ This. It's nothing less, nothing more.

Edited by Sertar

Main Sin name; Makemewonder, other is Paper something. He is about three or four sins.

Current Guild name is Dimelios but I think previously in Atoma and Shek's guild name.

They try to sync que each match not always succeed. He sync ques mostly with Dafex and someone else do not know name. In past Friday they make a whole night succeeding.

1.2.3 this post will be deleted.

Actually the fact that he is streaming make it easy to catch him, because really if he does not you can never catch him.

It's so fun to see wintraders try to accuse others lmao

It is so fun to see someone defending qsync. Let me and my friends play in voice against your jugg and we will see how your team wins when we will coordinate cc's, stuns, heals, nets etc. You will go down pretty fast

Wheter they are wintraders too or not doesn’t really matter.

This is very lame. Playing solos on voice is not OK. I mean solo needs to be solo otherwise it’s just a piss take. This player seems skilled enough to compete with others normally.

I couldn’t care less what people do in TR, they can organise their games however they want and all get gold, top3 or whatever because at least then they don’t directly impact others. With solos tho there is plenty of new or less skilled players who struggle to improve and voice coordination against them is just not cool.

People on voice behind your back has been going on since season one so I don't see the point of this thread...

Devs didn't care about doing something back then and they won't do anything about it now. Some forums posters sent them video proof with streams and nothing happened so in conclusion this is allowed and anyone can do it without breaking any " rules " .

But I agree that it's not fair against players who are new and struggling/trying to improve . It certainly doesn't help them stick around and in the long run this just further empties the que. ;)

Edited by DavidAtkinson

Main Sin name; Makemewonder, other is Paper something. He is about three or four sins.

Current Guild name is Dimelios but I think previously in Atoma and Shek's guild name.

They try to sync que each match not always succeed. He sync ques mostly with Dafex and someone else do not know name. In past Friday they make a whole night succeeding.

Actually the fact that he is streaming make it easy to catch him, because really if he does not you can never catch him.

Thats the person i mentioned. Literally every day he qsyncs with his friends and uses voice comms to have advantage over enemy team while streaming it. This + the guy who uses bots on tanks and declines making ranked unplayable.

Its quite funny , its not cause people know each other that they q-sync . Btw every season people do this **** , and now u complain. ???? Its just funny that all known exploiters and wintradrers and botters are all here talking **** about this person on different accounts . But sure keep posting make fun of urself all LEGIT pvp players know the truth xD

You can think of him whatever you want. He tries to build a place for ranked players where they can chill and watch ranked while getting entertained by his hilarious personality. I was on voice with him in most of his streams and I queued solo ranked myself. I landed up against him a few times and with him a few times. But most of the time we didn’t even land in the same game. We aren’t in voice with the purpose to get an advantage and everyone that watched his gameplay knows that he doesn’t need voice communication to succeed. Sure, having someone on voice in solo ranked seems unfair but in this case we are just friends sitting in discord for his stream duration and enjoying the game. If he really had bad purposes he wouldn't stream this. Before you judge watch his vods twitch.tv/stubenhockr.

Last words: I can understand the frustration and the argument that it is a solo mode. Really. It’s just crazy that a guy like you (thread creator) is saying this. A lot of you probably know him, no need to mention more.

Sincerely,

The guy that was in voice with him <dafex>

Whether it's being done to gain an advantage or play/socialize with friends or both, the streamer in question didn't invent this practice, it's been going on since the game launched.

Streaming ranked w/voice comms is a double-edged sword though because the other team, if they're watching the stream (common for ranked players to stream snipe), they'll know the plan and it'll be easier to counter.

Now, if they're coordinating with the other team to vote-kick another player so they win a match they would've likely lost without the vote-kick, I do think that is something to bring to everyone's attention....assuming there's proof of cours.

You can think of him whatever you want. He tries to build a place for ranked players where they can chill and watch ranked while getting entertained by his hilarious personality. I was on voice with him in most of his streams and I queued solo ranked myself. I landed up against him a few times and with him a few times. But most of the time we didn’t even land in the same game. We aren’t in voice with the purpose to get an advantage and everyone that watched his gameplay knows that he doesn’t need voice communication to succeed. Sure, having someone on voice in solo ranked seems unfair but in this case we are just friends sitting in discord for his stream duration and enjoying the game. If he really had bad purposes he wouldn't stream this. Before you judge watch his vods twitch.tv/stubenhockr.

Last words: I can understand the frustration and the argument that it is a solo mode. Really. It’s just crazy that a guy like you (thread creator) is saying this. A lot of you probably know him, no need to mention more.

Sincerely,

The guy that was in voice with him <dafex>

Oh sure! you just enjoyed the game, and at the same time did not forget to take all the top3 places. Why did you suck in past seasons when you played separately?

And by the way, only I remember how this guy flew a fly hack a few years ago? Trying to compete with another cheater who is already banned?

Edited by Taketon

Now, if they're coordinating with the other team to vote-kick another player so they win a match they would've likely lost without the vote-kick, I do think that is something to bring to everyone's attention....assuming there's proof of cours.

my friend who was voted for a kick sent a big report with screenshots, but unfortunately no reaction from the developers

It is so fun to see someone defending qsync. Let me and my friends play in voice against your jugg and we will see how your team wins when we will coordinate cc's, stuns, heals, nets etc. You will go down pretty fast

This^^ I mean these people are all in one guild and they keep on changing names etc, but the same people as always. Like I mentioned before its a small group of people that keep going for the top spots, its old as the game itself. I have given up fighting this some time ago, as I stopped caring about ranked in general.

Even the player you replied to he also streams and on his streams he acts as a nice guy (they all do), but when he doesnt stream he flip the sides and shows how he really is. Its silly, but its the internet.

The fact that this has not yet been deleted only shows that Devs are still on holidays and wont do anything till they are fully back at work and when they are back it will take time to go over stuff. So, we have time.

To be fair we have to separate the two things, and I am not sure BW can do much about the first.

1. Q-syncing

To be fair BW has tried everything to reduce it over the years from X-faction, to mix rating teams etc etc

I think it is much harder nowadays to do Q-Syncing minus the exception of late hours in the night.

Like after 11 PM it might be more easy. Ques on DM are strong and atm a lot of players are queing SR.

2. Bots

I saw the one stream with the bot, and what Paperdream did was very legit and fair in my eyes.

As soon as he noticed that the tank was Bot in both teams, he removed him, then asked the other team to remove it. He then gave the other team a game with the game ending 1 - 1, and then they fought for the third round which ended for 2 - 1 in his favor.

I think the only way to make ranking fair would be for BW to remove SR, there is some **** happening in it, whatever the Devs do, the next day someone goes around the system.

When we had 8vs8 we never had this **** going on. SR is a cheating system in itself and RNG always plays a big part of who you get in your team.

2. Bots

I saw the one stream with the bot, and what Paperdream did was very legit and fair in my eyes.

As soon as he noticed that the tank was Bot in both teams, he removed him, then asked the other team to remove it. He then gave the other team a game with the game ending 1 - 1, and then they fought for the third round which ended for 2 - 1 in his favor.

So he deleted bot from his team, and asked enemy team to delete their legit tank? And who gave him the right to make a verdict that the tank in the enemy team is guilty of something?

I can only conclude that he received a profit in the form of a rating, because he won.

The system makes teams so that the average ratings are approximately equal. That is, if the team had a weak tank, then the rest of the players were much stronger. Thus, he artificially created a situation where three strong players play against three weak ones.

This^^ I mean these people are all in one guild and they keep on changing names etc, but the same people as always. Like I mentioned before its a small group of people that keep going for the top spots, its old as the game itself. I have given up fighting this some time ago, as I stopped caring about ranked in general.

Even the player you replied to he also streams and on his streams he acts as a nice guy (they all do), but when he doesnt stream he flip the sides and shows how he really is. Its silly, but its the internet.

The fact that this has not yet been deleted only shows that Devs are still on holidays and wont do anything till they are fully back at work and when they are back it will take time to go over stuff. So, we have time.

The most funny thing is that this top sin guy could avoid being spotted qsyncing if he didn't stream yet he was streaming almost all his games when he was coordinating with Dakeks, Pooxy,helmo (all three names were changed a bit to avoid forum rulles breaking). Like whole server was watching how they qsync, coordinate their games and actions. Personally, i just started to dodge this sin to avoid getting into unfair games against him. Iam queuing only when they got a pop or not online

Edited by omaan

To be fair we have to separate the two things, and I am not sure BW can do much about the first.

1. Q-syncing

To be fair BW has tried everything to reduce it over the years from X-faction, to mix rating teams etc etc

I think it is much harder nowadays to do Q-Syncing minus the exception of late hours in the night.

Like after 11 PM it might be more easy. Ques on DM are strong and atm a lot of players are queing SR.

2. Bots

I think the only way to make ranking fair would be for BW to remove SR, there is some **** happening in it, whatever the Devs do, the next day someone goes around the system.

When we had 8vs8 we never had this **** going on. SR is a cheating system in itself and RNG always plays a big part of who you get in your team.

I also saw a bot user tank during recent days. This bot user guy and qsyncing guy are two main problems on DM right now. First one gets easy wins against his own bot tank which either declines pops so enemy team could not have a tank or joins with that bot into a game yet bot isn't doing nothing. Second guy just makes unfair team fights against solo team abusing the advantage of team play due to lower ranked population compared to previous seasons

People on voice behind your back has been going on since season one so I don't see the point of this thread...

Devs didn't care about doing something back then and they won't do anything about it now. Some forums posters sent them video proof with streams and nothing happened so in conclusion this is allowed and anyone can do it without breaking any " rules " .

But I agree that it's not fair against players who are new and struggling/trying to improve . It certainly doesn't help them stick around and in the long run this just further empties the que. ;)

^that and non regulars/ newer players getting kicked by the same old few, over any trumped up reason.

Is this guy actually this good ? I watched his streams and he kind of wins 95% of his games. So basically every time you end up against him, it's 95% chance you will lose . :D

But seriously.. his streams are crazy. He just doesn't lose , and he even won games with his 4 dps team vs tank healer enemy group.

I am not accusing him of anything. I just want to know if that level of success in ranked is legit.. or organized behind the stages .

Edited by DavidAtkinson