[bug] blue outline crystal unlock

hazardrat

I have been unable to unlock the advanced blue outline indestructable crystal after it was added to my collections.

clicking the '#^' (purchase) icon to unlock the item for all characters did not open the purchase dialog.

dialog appeared for the eviscerating crystal, but not the indestructable. yes, the unlock was attempted on a character other than the one that added it to the collections :rak_01:

bug report submitted in game...

I have been unable to unlock the advanced blue outline indestructable crystal after it was added to my collections.

clicking the '#^' (purchase) icon to unlock the item for all characters did not open the purchase dialog.

dialog appeared for the eviscerating crystal, but not the indestructable. yes, the unlock was attempted on a character other than the one that added it to the collections :rak_01:

bug report submitted in game...

I am having the same issue with the Hawkeye version of this crystal. Have tried switching characters, servers, repairing and restarting game. Nothing appears to be effective.

Edited: bug report submitted in game

Edited by Fortuona
bug report submitted

I have also been replying to a thread like this in the customer service section. I have run into the same issue. The blue outlined eviscerating crystal unlocked just fine. I go into the collection and click the unlock button, it does not make the click sound, and then gives no response. The crit crystal had the normal pop up window telling me the price to unlock it, but the hawkeye will not, no matter the character I go to. I bought the endurance version of this crystal off the GTN and it has given me the same issue as the hawkeye. I have submitted a ticket in game yesterday but no response yet. Edited by Bishopgreys

I am having the same issue with the Hawkeye version of this crystal. Have tried switching characters, servers, repairing and restarting game. Nothing appears to be effective.

Edited: bug report submitted in game

same thing for me too. added it in jedi covenant and have tried to unlock it in this server and others, on different characters and sides.

I am having the same problem with the hawkeye version of this crystal and is sucks because i really like the color of it. I have just sent in a ticket literally 5 minutes ago. I probably will not hear from them for 3-6 weeks at minimum and the problem will probably be fixed in a patch by then lol