Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

When Can We Test 6.0 Combat, etc.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
When Can We Test 6.0 Combat, etc.
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

MandFlurry
07.15.2019 , 02:50 AM | #41
Quote: Originally Posted by LordAppius View Post
You should learn what an hyperbole and majestic we are in terms of writing. Yes, let me correct myself to thyself. We, the peasants, are aware that Bioware has been listening to our feedback since day one, hence that is the reason why for years, 2012-2014, Eric Musco and other Devs barely spoke in the official page, i.e., this one.

We, the player base, are quite fond and happy with the ludicrous adventure thaqt Kotfe and Kotet were. We could not expect better story telling, that was the peak of creation and we should be happy to endure it...

I'll just wait and grab some popcorn to see 6.0 fail hard and laugh with it
I don't know why the hell you would just be here to do such a thing. People should always want to make a game better or go elsewhere, heck i do. I was about to un-sub and almost dis-connect my internet til' Eric said that testing of 6.0 should hopefully be this month.

There are other games to play if you don't like this one.

As for feedback, i do hope some devs would take our input more seriously, where they would be willing to change things. A few of the Devs that i know of are willing to bend. But lets at least give our input and go from there.
Got CE on 7/20/11
Canderous Ordo ServerRegulator
Referral for Star Wars Goodness
http://www.swtor.com/r/hzQMWp

MerriwxOne
07.15.2019 , 02:55 PM | #42
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Hey there,
Throughout the whole PTS process there are going to be two components:
  1. Giving you the details on the PTS forum so that you can provide your thoughts and feedback.
  2. Placing those same things as playable on PTS to get your hands-on feedback.
Obviously we are at step 1 of that process right now but we definitely understand that you are all very eager to get your hands on Onslaught. Tentatively, we are aiming to have the initial version of PTS up next week. This PTS will contain the information which we have revealed to you on the PTS forum up to this point, so, tacticals, set bonuses, and the new abilities of:
  • Sith Inquisitor
  • Sith Warrior
  • Sorcerer
  • Assassin
  • Juggernaut
  • Marauder
Keep in mind that next week is tentative and could change. We will have a blog to coincide with the launch of PTS to give you all of the details.

Thanks!

-eric
Why is it only the force classes, and when can we expect the tech classes?

Nemmar
07.15.2019 , 04:35 PM | #43
Quote: Originally Posted by MerriwxOne View Post
Why is it only the force classes, and when can we expect the tech classes?
Someone has to be first.

Though i'm anticipating the other classes too.

MandFlurry
07.17.2019 , 04:43 AM | #44
Quote: Originally Posted by Nemmar View Post
Someone has to be first.

Though i'm anticipating the other classes too.
Exactly, everyone should get their turn, and gets their thoughts heard, and the devs should take feedback seriously.
Got CE on 7/20/11
Canderous Ordo ServerRegulator
Referral for Star Wars Goodness
http://www.swtor.com/r/hzQMWp

MerriwxOne
07.19.2019 , 09:41 AM | #45
Quote: Originally Posted by Nemmar View Post
Someone has to be first.

Though I'm anticipating the other classes too.
Yes, I understand someone is always first...BUT
1. Most tech classes are already broken.
2. Does not give time for testing and feedback, because it's already late for force class testing.
3. So, the changes will either break them more and cause even further backlash.

Storm-Cutter
07.19.2019 , 10:24 AM | #46
So... all those classes mentioned can get a sneak peek, and try stuff out and practice and such while other ( tech) classes are gonna have to wait.....

It may not be a big thing for PVE but PVP-ers might think different depending on which side of the have/have-nots fence you are.

Some classes haven't seen their new shineys yet - even in text form.
-Storm Cutter.
Like my comment? Refer me and also give a homeless Bantha a new start in life. Just click here.
Cool lightsabre art: ****.**================