Ranked rewards

LukeSkyPoulet

" Onslaught marks the end of Ranked Season 11! Rewards will be issued when Season 12 starts. "

So, we had like 8 months of season and now we have to wait 2 MONTHS to get our rewards ?

" My next report will most likely align with when we distribute top 96 rewards towards the end of October/beginning of November. I will put together a summary of the actions we’ve taken throughout the season once we’ve investigated and finalized the top 96, as that will be our last action of this season. With any luck, I might also be able to share some extra details on upcoming changes at that point, so stay tuned. "

It's incorehent.

Edited by LukeSkyPoulet

" Onslaught marks the end of Ranked Season 11! Rewards will be issued when Season 12 starts. "

So, we had like 8 months of season and now we have to wait 2 MONTHS to get our rewards ?

yeah it's a joke...2 more months for rewards...yay....

Definitely not a fan of this.

We already had to slog through an 8 month season, now we have to wait 2 more for the rewards for that slog. 11 months total. What ever happened to 6 month seasons? Like I’d be fine with a week to sort out top 3 and other things but really, getting rewards for a season that will be over for 2 months? Why even tease the rewards?

It’s a joke.

Really? Remember when you guys promised 3-6 months seasons! Now we have an 8month Season and another 2 months to get Rewards? If you have to check for the wintraders then do it for the top 3 people, and let the rest of us have the rewards quicker.

Just look at leaderboards and the last minute top 3s, there are quite a few "last minute top 3s" like in the Mara/Sent and Merc/Mando section. They need to go this through and evaluate.

lol. ranked is a joke in this game and this confirms it. 2 months to get what we spent 8 months trying to earn. do they really expect people to keep subbing for this abysmal adjustment for no given reason?

Indeed ranked is a joke in this game, however, here we are all playing ranked and trying to get at least gold...... weird isnt it? Its a joke, yet you have people asking friends to help them que group ranked to get their gold tier or top 3. Its a joke yet people wear their top 3 titles proudly.

There is a lot of controversy here. People say no one cares, yet you have 20k characters in solo ranked.... it seems that even though it means nothing (as its a virtual environment) people do care, they go for rewards, which are meaningless and even complain when they do not get them. So its actually silly how people get carried away by pixels.....

It better be good rewards for this season then.

That reflect we spent 8 months earning them and 2 months waiting on them.

25k tokens for bronze

50k tokens for silver

100k tokens for gold seems fair.

Edited by sdom

It better be good rewards for this season then.

That reflect we spent 8 months earning them and 2 months waiting on them.

25k tokens for bronze

50k tokens for silver

100k tokens for gold seems fair.

Yeah I think those numbers would be pretty fair, 25k for gold is a complete joke, especially given the prices at the vendor.

Indeed ranked is a joke in this game, however, here we are all playing ranked and trying to get at least gold...... weird isnt it? Its a joke, yet you have people asking friends to help them que group ranked to get their gold tier or top 3. Its a joke yet people wear their top 3 titles proudly.

There is a lot of controversy here. People say no one cares, yet you have 20k characters in solo ranked.... it seems that even though it means nothing (as its a virtual environment) people do care, they go for rewards, which are meaningless and even complain when they do not get them. So its actually silly how people get carried away by pixels.....

Late reply , nobody cares about this game-mode because it has been plagued by acid splash abusers, wintraders , exploiters , no clip hackers since season 3 ? Which was probably the last legit leaderboard standing. Sporting that flair above that means absolutely nothing even less then a weekend player because everyone knows it was mostly wintraded.

I remember back in s4 or s5 there was a troll on repub side on Tomb of Freedon Nadd , a sage who qu'ed every night at peak hours for solo ranked just to afk , this went on for 2 seasons mind you before he got banned. How can anyone take this seriously or this company for that matter ? Who was an OG remembers this.

So keep dreaming about those pixels being relevant.

I cared the first season I played ranked seriously. I learned to play and got globald through season 7 and got my first golds and silver in season 8. During my success in season I became involved in a lot of the ranked crowd... and the biggest thing I learned is that the whole thing is built on a house of cards/exploits. Even exceptional players exploit just to stay ahead of the exploiters. I understand and accept it's meaningless. Others don't, and that's ok. If that's what what they enjoy doing, who's to judge. Edited by Seterade

All these checks are good but people won't wait so long for next season. We must remember that it is mmo and there is a competition between mmo games for players. Eso got a huge expansion same as final fantasy. Soon lost arc will be released. Many of my friends stated to go there since they can't get any rating in solo ranked because of pre season and team ranked is dead. People tired of farming old flash points and pvp players want pvp and rewards. Soon all pvp players will just quit until december or forever just because there is nothing to do here Edited by omaan

All these checks are good but people won't wait so long for next season. We must remember that it is mmo and there is a competition between mmo games for players. Eso got a huge expansion same as final fantasy. Soon lost arc will be released. Many of my friends stated to go there since they can't get any rating in solo ranked because of pre season and team ranked is dead. People tired of farming old flash points and pvp players want pvp and rewards. Soon all pvp players will just quit until december or forever just because there is nothing to do here

Can I have their stuff? :cool:

Late reply , nobody cares about this game-mode because it has been plagued by acid splash abusers, wintraders , exploiters , no clip hackers since season 3 ? Which was probably the last legit leaderboard standing. Sporting that flair above that means absolutely nothing even less then a weekend player because everyone knows it was mostly wintraded.

I remember back in s4 or s5 there was a troll on repub side on Tomb of Freedon Nadd , a sage who qu'ed every night at peak hours for solo ranked just to afk , this went on for 2 seasons mind you before he got banned. How can anyone take this seriously or this company for that matter ? Who was an OG remembers this.

Like I wrote, I see opinions like this all the time, yet that doesnt hinder the people to wear those flairs etc with proud. Its what I am trying to say, those people care. By many people not caring there is a small group that is able to get top 3s and they seem to care.

It reminds me of this app game i played. I was always winner of the "conquest" in that game cause people didnt play the game, so I felt like king of the world for winning in this game (Im not serious guys) but it was only due to having no competition. The game soon closed servers due to lack of players. So yeah, they are top 96 out of like 500 players and wear it proudly and cause others dont care, they care :D

All these checks are good but people won't wait so long for next season. We must remember that it is mmo and there is a competition between mmo games for players.

It was mentioned here many times already, people arent playing this game cause of the story (well partially) or cause of the awesome UIs, abilities, game modes, game content ( :D ), they play this game cause its Star Wars!! You have PVP, operations, flashpoints in any game, but its not SW! So you cannot really compare it. The people that stayed in the game now are here cause of this and will stay here no matter what (it seems)!

It was mentioned here many times already, people arent playing this game cause of the story (well partially) or cause of the awesome UIs, abilities, game modes, game content ( :D ), they play this game cause its Star Wars!! You have PVP, operations, flashpoints in any game, but its not SW! So you cannot really compare it. The people that stayed in the game now are here cause of this and will stay here no matter what (it seems)!

Yet even true fans of star wars lore won't tolerate and embrace full lack of certain types of content. No solo ranked for month, dead team ranked forever will force even most addicted fans to quit swtor for much better mmo (eso, final fantasy, wow , lost arc) or just go for other star wars games with co-op modes like battlefront 2. I already see three of my friends who are sw fans showing a wish to go for lost arc since they have nothing to do here until season 12 starts. They already farmed full 306 gear, spent 70 millions of credits on amps and bought proper tactical items yet they can't engage into ranked due to pre season and dead tr condition

LOL. If you remember this then you know that it was because one guild from TOFN was abusing solo ranked queue on rep side. And IMO it was total leggit answer for theirs synch queue.

Yet even true fans of star wars lore won't tolerate and embrace full lack of certain types of content. No solo ranked for month, dead team ranked forever will force even most addicted fans to quit swtor for much better mmo (eso, final fantasy, wow , lost arc) or just go for other star wars games with co-op modes like battlefront 2. I already see three of my friends who are sw fans showing a wish to go for lost arc since they have nothing to do here until season 12 starts. They already farmed full 306 gear, spent 70 millions of credits on amps and bought proper tactical items yet they can't engage into ranked due to pre season and dead tr condition

Well no one is holding them here. It seems Bioware knows what they are doing, or maybe not, but thats also a way to go, to let the people leave. Yeah farming gear was made easy now, which is a good change. I myself dont have the time to play and farm the gear yet so for me its a good pace. You have the time to gear your Mando, Operative etc.

When you are done you can do solos in pre-season, its about the fun, not the rating, dont forget that :)