Another wasted Void Star

siegeshot

Zoned in. It made me the leader, k fine. I know I'm getting up there. We're on offense. I like being on offense first.

I noticed two vastly undergeared in the low 14k hp. It's fine, let's stay positive.

I noticed we were 6/8 players. Time ticks down. Gate down. Still 6/8.

We're beating our way to the doors. Still 6/8.

Come on what gives. We didn't get those filled until almost 2 minutes in.

Void Star shouldn't even START until it's full. My team performed admirably and we ended up in the last room but couldn't get gates down before time out. We were essentially cut off at the knees before the game even started.

Totally bogus. Please put this on the 'to do' list to address for WZ's. Both teams need to be FULL, matchmaker bologna aside.

Edited by siegeshot

Have not had that happen for a while. Maybe you got the odd one out, where 2 people got the call and let it run to the timeout, and then the same thing for the next two. Bioware can't make people click on the pop-up box. I think they could reduce the timer, though. A minute (or is it even more than that?) sure seems like a long time to wait for the AFKer.

And you know that "leader" is picked in a totally stupid way right? It's just the person with the most full valor bar, not the one with the highest valor. Like if your bar is 90% of the way to valor level 1, and someone else's bar is 50% of the way to valor level 70 - you get to be leader, since 90 is higher than 50. Makes total sense, doesn't it? :rolleyes:

You think thats bad.

We had a Hutball start the other 5/8/. 5 players were in the raid frame and 4 had actually made it into the Warzone.

When the opposition scored there first point we still had only 4 in game. By their second point we had 6 in game.

I personally don't like staring at your ugly faces until the match is about to start. That being said I wait for the timer to be about 5-10 secs left, because I'd rather get something done or get closer to where i need to, before i pop in. When I take the queue I have well over 30 secs after loading to buff up and get ready. If anything there should be a "warzone in progress" message displayed on queue pops, if the warzone has already started.

You think thats bad.

We had a Hutball start the other 5/8/. 5 players were in the raid frame and 4 had actually made it into the Warzone.

When the opposition scored there first point we still had only 4 in game. By their second point we had 6 in game.

I thought WZs didn't start if there was only 5 or less people on a team? Well they do start, but it gives that 'This WZ will end in 30 seconds' message.

I had a game start where our team only had 5/8 players, I thought great this will be a quick loss...start running to the node and the game ends before we even got there, we got queued up against no one....we won the match. Easiest match ever, still gave us credit for weekly and everything. Edited by Darth-Rammstein