Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Where is the Buzzard?

TrixxieTriss
04.11.2020 , 10:11 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by OlBuzzard View Post
HA !

That depends on how you look at it suppose.

There are friends on this forum I will probably never get to meet... yet we share a common bond !!

So … yes : we practice social distancing in our local communities … and share a strong friendship here !!
Physically apart and still stronger together at the same time

OlBuzzard
04.11.2020 , 10:18 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by TrixxieTriss View Post
Physically apart and still stronger together at the same time
Nailed it !!

(████████████████████████████]:|█[ioi]█[|||████]|█|

ElZaguero
04.13.2020 , 08:19 AM | #13
I hear ya, man, I hear ya.

I'm old enough to get the senior discount myself, with several years to spare. We are currently in our 4th week of quarantine here in the Southern Cone, and I'm starting to have some attitude problems. I mean, even more so than my usual surly, curmudgeonly nature.

Summer is over, the sticky heat has gone, to be replaced by the delightfully cool weather of Autumn, and I want to be outdoors enjoying it before the cold sets in. Spending Easter Sunday alone, with naught but frozen burger, rice, and salad for Easter Dinner was a piss-off extraordinaire. AND YET, there are many in this country who have not even that, so I should be grateful for what I have. But I don't feel grateful, I feel like I would kill for a plate of asado, or even a decent pizza. Ah well, at least there's wine in the house...

JediQuaker
04.13.2020 , 08:54 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by JediQuaker View Post
Technically, we will get through this apart. 🙂
That was, as usual, just a joke. 😏

For me actually, this whole quarantine thing hasn't been much of a problem. I basically live alone anyway, and I still walk the dog every day and pickup something for lunch at a fast food joint or the local supermarket.
My local Subway had no drive through, so they're shut down - I miss you guys. 😥
Hold water, a sieve may not, but hold another sieve, it will - Yoda..

Referral code - http://www.swtor.com/r/dZ8wSV

Lord_Martheous
04.13.2020 , 02:46 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by TrixxieTriss View Post
Stay safe old man 😍
No, No, That should be "stay safe VINTAGE (he ain't old) man!"

OlBuzzard
04.13.2020 , 03:37 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by JediQuaker View Post
That was, as usual, just a joke. 😏

For me actually, this whole quarantine thing hasn't been much of a problem. I basically live alone anyway, and I still walk the dog every day and pickup something for lunch at a fast food joint or the local supermarket.
My local Subway had no drive through, so they're shut down - I miss you guys. 😥
Trust me … I got the pun …

It's all cool bud !!

Here the fast food stuff is even shut down except for drive thru pick up and (of course) the grocery stores. To add to that there is now even a limit as to how many people can be in the stores (of any kind ) that are still allowed to be open. And frankly it's been that way for a while.

I have so many projects going until it's never a dull moment around here. Unless the weather takes a sharp U-turn like it did yesterday and there has been a sharp drop in temperature. That's OK … I've got plenty to do inside between painting the basement and finishing up a new printer stand that matches the desk.

One of my uncles (dad's youngest brother) passed away Saturday night. We can't attend the funeral (several states away) and the restrictions prevent attending even if we could get there. (***)

Aside from that … all is well. My wife is a good cook and watches the calories (and all the other stuff) so we're good to go there as well.

Stay safe everyone !!

Hang in there !!

Above all remember to appreciate all of those who are on the front lines in the medical community as are several of my friends and family members.

(***) Note regarding uncle. He had been suffering from cancer for over a year now. His passing was expected for the last few weeks.

(Edited)
(████████████████████████████]:|█[ioi]█[|||████]|█|

casirabit
04.13.2020 , 06:46 PM | #17
Glad you are doing well. Stay safe.
A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous. A girl should also always be a lady even when arguing. If you like redheads click my Referral link Referral: http://www.swtor.com/r/VkfKqj https://poshmark.com/closet/tmcevoy1121