Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Group members placed in different instances...

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Group members placed in different instances...

DarkTergon
04.11.2020 , 06:38 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Kayahni View Post
It's kind of annoying to be in a group on the fleet, travel to the instance the other person's in, then both go to say Tatooine, only to find that he's in Tatooine 3 and you're in Tatooine 5. So one of you swaps instances again, play for a bit, travel to Dromund Kaas... and you're in Dromund Kaas 2 and he's in Dromund Kaas 5. Not game breaking, but certainly annoying for one of you to need to zone twice every time you change zones.
Every cloud has a silver lining, think of it this way, if you are both in different instances, you can see which one is less populated, and the other person switches to that one. The game is busier these days, and a quieter instance is great when levelling
You know you can't fix an idiot, turns out you can't quarantine them either!!!
Feel free to click the link and get all the usual goodies
http://www.swtor.com/r/jFXFFQ

Void_Singer
04.12.2020 , 01:52 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by JediQuaker View Post
As I said previously, I never had this happen ... until just last night. We formed a group to do Nathema MM and two people ended up in a different instance. The two of us in the "full" (red) instance simply exited and re-entered, and when we re-entered we arrived in the instance with the other two. A minor annoyance.

So, when/if that happens, have the people in the full instance just exit the FP, but don't exit the group. After you exit, depending upon where you end up, just click on the GF icon and "Travel now" or simply walk back into the instance.
This has not worked on any of the occasions it has happened with a group I was in. leaving the instance and coming back put each person in the instance they were in previously, not together. it may however be unique to group finder, since I've never had it occur with a walk-in
If it moves, shoot it.
if it stops moving... shoot it again.
- Anonymous Mercenary

This is My Referral Link. There are many like it but this one is mine.