Multiple Guild Strongholds?

DarthChrisB

Would you probably allow Guilds to have Multiple Strongholds? That way it would allow RP'ing Guilds to have different Area Settings, More RP Capabilities, and Increase RP Experiences, Environments. It would also improve Guilds trying to run more than one Theme/Setting in their Guilds; Allow less stress and constriction on Role Players, and their Guild Master. Like opening a structure within the Guild, and allow each branch holder to have their own Environment, to improvise and create immersion in the Guilds.

Just a thought..

• 3 weeks later...

YES! I want this! I will pay CC for this!

I want to have a utility stronghold, like we have now, with GTN and vendors and craft nodes and such.

(Though we would love to add some mission terminals and companion gift vendors!)

We also want to have a Life Day themed stronghold (probably Coruscant) and a Halloween-themed stronghold (probably Yavin 4).

I also wish we had some way to save layouts, so that we could redecorate for special occasions and switch back easily.

YES! I want this! I will pay CC for this!

I want to have a utility stronghold, like we have now, with GTN and vendors and craft nodes and such.

(Though we would love to add some mission terminals and companion gift vendors!)

I also wish we had some way to save layouts, so that we could redecorate for special occasions and switch back easily.

Omagherd that would ROCK :cool:

I like this idea,because same as personal you'll invest time and money/ credits in it, so win-win for everybody. MOre sh's means you need more credits for buying them and then for decos...which means,you need to play more game. I also wouldn't mind 2nd guildship...possibly some new design,but if that is too much,just give Republic side Imperial gship and vice versa. Story can be that something something happened and you took other side's flagship and made it your own.